Skip to content

Our draft board leaked (Carr, then Watkins) WTF?

Locked The Browns Board
8 7 566
  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #1

    If this is truly our draft plans, I'll vomit.

    post-27882-0-33656200-1396973689_thumb.jpg

  • thenew23T thenew23 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    you're kidding right?

  • B Bummie wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Where is this photo from? This looks like the draft board used on the nfl network when they were predicting the browns first 5 picks. They put top prospects in the middle with the pick numbers above them and put positions of priority in red, as also shown in the photo.

  • If this is truly our draft plans, I'll vomit.

    post-27882-0-33656200-1396973689_thumb.jpg

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #4

    @walterwhite said:

    If this is truly our draft plans, I'll vomit.

    OK I don't go to the movies, but that sure looks like Costner in Draft Day. And I won't do a spoiler- if that's what the Browns really do, I would puke.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Lol someones trolling you

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #6

    They keep pushing this Derek Carr crap and I'm not buying it.... especially since the hack MKC was one of the first ones talking about it and it seems every time I pick up the paper there's an article by her mentioning him... total bologna got to have faith the guys in place now are smarter than that.

  • B Bummie wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Go to google. Type in: Kevin Costner "Path to the Draft"

    Hes on the nfl network and thats their Browns path to the draft board...its the second result. Compare the clothes.

    WalterWhite, do some due diligence before posting this garbage.

  • Go to google. Type in: Kevin Costner "Path to the Draft"

    Hes on the nfl network and thats their Browns path to the draft board...its the second result. Compare the clothes.

    WalterWhite, do some due diligence before posting this garbage.

    cvcanedyC cvcanedy wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @bummie said:

    Go to google. Type in: Kevin Costner "Path to the Draft"

    Hes on the nfl network and thats their Browns path to the draft board...its the second result. Compare the clothes.

    WalterWhite, do some due diligence before posting this garbage.

    What you guys aren't seeing here is that KEVIN FREAKIN KOSTNER is gonna draft for us!!!!