Custom Jersey Help
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Ive never considered it, but my last name is Cox, and I catch enough shit for that as is haha.
Haha. I have a couple guys I played flag football with in college that had the last name Cox, two brothers. We called them Big Cox and Little Cox. You can imagine that being screamed out all over the football field.
Haha. I have a couple guys I played flag football with in college that had the last name Cox, two brothers. We called them Big Cox and Little Cox. You can imagine that being screamed out all over the football field.
Wouldn't it be Cocks and Balls?
You could go there with your jersey: Dr. Balls. then the 00 would have some real significance. %====)>
-
# 29 Eric mothafuckin' Turner
I'm an old schooler. I don't wear jerseys. I totally understand the shift to jerseys for many fans, but it just ain't me.
my prized Browns attire is my authentic NFL leather jacket I purchased back in 01. I have been wearing it only to games these past 12 seasons but should things change this year I'll be sporting that sucka whenever I step out.
-
Hahaha. Thanks Gip. Idk that NFL.com will approve of that though.
PoeticG - How has that jersey worked out for you? Do you feel weird with your last name on the jersey? How would you feel if a new player/draft pick got #7?
-
Cant go wrong with a Brown or Graham. Maybe a Byner, Minnified would work? Hell a Kosar wouldnt be bad.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Cant go wrong with a Brown or Graham. Maybe a Byner, Minnified would work? Hell a Kosar wouldnt be bad.
Byner? Hey, I'm all for letting bygones be bygones but, really? How many red sox fans wear their Bill Buckner jerseys? Just saying' you probably don't want a Byner jersey (and yes, I remember 1985).
-
Hahaha. Thanks Gip. Idk that NFL.com will approve of that though.
PoeticG - How has that jersey worked out for you? Do you feel weird with your last name on the jersey? How would you feel if a new player/draft pick got #7?
Hahaha. Thanks Gip. Idk that NFL.com will approve of that though.
PoeticG - How has that jersey worked out for you? Do you feel weird with your last name on the jersey? How would you feel if a new player/draft pick got #7?
The jersey was bought for me as a surprise gift. My wife knows I like to wear my clothes a little loose on me, plus when it gets cold I'll need room under the jersey for a thermals and maybe a sweater or hoodie so It's kinda big. That maybe the only thing I'd change, maybe a little smaller, it's pretty big, haha. But as far as my name on the back goes... it's the coolest thing in the world to me, nothing could have been better- I love it. STEPHENSON in capital on the back of a Browns jersey...priceless. Plus, you can't be traded.
As far as the number is concerned- It's my birthday so my attitude is like, "I had it first". No, for real though, it's not even an issue, I wouldn't care if somebody had the number or not. As a matter of fact bro, Alex Tanney, the trick shot QB that we signed last year, he wears the number 7 right now. HAHA, when I first opened it, I opened to the number and my first thought was- What the fuck, a Tanney jersey? HAHA, then I saw my last name I just smiled... it's my favorite thing I own.
-
#57 - Clay Matthews
-
Hahaha. Thanks Gip. Idk that NFL.com will approve of that though.
PoeticG - How has that jersey worked out for you? Do you feel weird with your last name on the jersey? How would you feel if a new player/draft pick got #7?
The jersey was bought for me as a surprise gift. My wife knows I like to wear my clothes a little loose on me, plus when it gets cold I'll need room under the jersey for a thermals and maybe a sweater or hoodie so It's kinda big. That maybe the only thing I'd change, maybe a little smaller, it's pretty big, haha. But as far as my name on the back goes... it's the coolest thing in the world to me, nothing could have been better- I love it. STEPHENSON in capital on the back of a Browns jersey...priceless. Plus, you can't be traded.
As far as the number is concerned- It's my birthday so my attitude is like, "I had it first". No, for real though, it's not even an issue, I wouldn't care if somebody had the number or not. As a matter of fact bro, Alex Tanney, the trick shot QB that we signed last year, he wears the number 7 right now. HAHA, when I first opened it, I opened to the number and my first thought was- What the fuck, a Tanney jersey? HAHA, then I saw my last name I just smiled... it's my favorite thing I own.
The jersey was bought for me as a surprise gift. My wife knows I like to wear my clothes a little loose on me, plus when it gets cold I'll need room under the jersey for a thermals and maybe a sweater or hoodie so It's kinda big. That maybe the only thing I'd change, maybe a little smaller, it's pretty big, haha. But as far as my name on the back goes... it's the coolest thing in the world to me, nothing could have been better- I love it. STEPHENSON in capital on the back of a Browns jersey...priceless. Plus, you can't be traded.
As far as the number is concerned- It's my birthday so my attitude is like, "I had it first". No, for real though, it's not even an issue, I wouldn't care if somebody had the number or not. As a matter of fact bro, Alex Tanney, the trick shot QB that we signed last year, he wears the number 7 right now. HAHA, when I first opened it, I opened to the number and my first thought was- What the fuck, a Tanney jersey? HAHA, then I saw my last name I just smiled... it's my favorite thing I own.
Living proof that having your name on the back of an NFL jersey is...well...lame.
-
Hahaha. Thanks Gip. Idk that NFL.com will approve of that though.
PoeticG - How has that jersey worked out for you? Do you feel weird with your last name on the jersey? How would you feel if a new player/draft pick got #7?
The jersey was bought for me as a surprise gift. My wife knows I like to wear my clothes a little loose on me, plus when it gets cold I'll need room under the jersey for a thermals and maybe a sweater or hoodie so It's kinda big. That maybe the only thing I'd change, maybe a little smaller, it's pretty big, haha. But as far as my name on the back goes... it's the coolest thing in the world to me, nothing could have been better- I love it. STEPHENSON in capital on the back of a Browns jersey...priceless. Plus, you can't be traded.
As far as the number is concerned- It's my birthday so my attitude is like, "I had it first". No, for real though, it's not even an issue, I wouldn't care if somebody had the number or not. As a matter of fact bro, Alex Tanney, the trick shot QB that we signed last year, he wears the number 7 right now. HAHA, when I first opened it, I opened to the number and my first thought was- What the fuck, a Tanney jersey? HAHA, then I saw my last name I just smiled... it's my favorite thing I own.
The jersey was bought for me as a surprise gift. My wife knows I like to wear my clothes a little loose on me, plus when it gets cold I'll need room under the jersey for a thermals and maybe a sweater or hoodie so It's kinda big. That maybe the only thing I'd change, maybe a little smaller, it's pretty big, haha. But as far as my name on the back goes... it's the coolest thing in the world to me, nothing could have been better- I love it. STEPHENSON in capital on the back of a Browns jersey...priceless. Plus, you can't be traded.
As far as the number is concerned- It's my birthday so my attitude is like, "I had it first". No, for real though, it's not even an issue, I wouldn't care if somebody had the number or not. As a matter of fact bro, Alex Tanney, the trick shot QB that we signed last year, he wears the number 7 right now. HAHA, when I first opened it, I opened to the number and my first thought was- What the fuck, a Tanney jersey? HAHA, then I saw my last name I just smiled... it's my favorite thing I own.
Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous

-
The jersey was bought for me as a surprise gift. My wife knows I like to wear my clothes a little loose on me, plus when it gets cold I'll need room under the jersey for a thermals and maybe a sweater or hoodie so It's kinda big. That maybe the only thing I'd change, maybe a little smaller, it's pretty big, haha. But as far as my name on the back goes... it's the coolest thing in the world to me, nothing could have been better- I love it. STEPHENSON in capital on the back of a Browns jersey...priceless. Plus, you can't be traded.
As far as the number is concerned- It's my birthday so my attitude is like, "I had it first". No, for real though, it's not even an issue, I wouldn't care if somebody had the number or not. As a matter of fact bro, Alex Tanney, the trick shot QB that we signed last year, he wears the number 7 right now. HAHA, when I first opened it, I opened to the number and my first thought was- What the fuck, a Tanney jersey? HAHA, then I saw my last name I just smiled... it's my favorite thing I own.
Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous

Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous

Jealous, really? What better name to have on a football uniform than The Gipper, if I wanted one. Actually, my name IS on a Browns jersey.

See, this is how you do it: you get the Browns to get a player who has your same name.
Maybe I should get one of these.
-
Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous

Jealous, really? What better name to have on a football uniform than The Gipper, if I wanted one. Actually, my name IS on a Browns jersey.

See, this is how you do it: you get the Browns to get a player who has your same name.
Maybe I should get one of these.
Jealous, really? What better name to have on a football uniform than The Gipper, if I wanted one. Actually, my name IS on a Browns jersey.

See, this is how you do it: you get the Browns to get a player who has your same name.
Maybe I should get one of these.
Uh oh, Gip. Gotta watch out when you post the Women's jersey you claim to want.....
-
The jersey was bought for me as a surprise gift. My wife knows I like to wear my clothes a little loose on me, plus when it gets cold I'll need room under the jersey for a thermals and maybe a sweater or hoodie so It's kinda big. That maybe the only thing I'd change, maybe a little smaller, it's pretty big, haha. But as far as my name on the back goes... it's the coolest thing in the world to me, nothing could have been better- I love it. STEPHENSON in capital on the back of a Browns jersey...priceless. Plus, you can't be traded.
As far as the number is concerned- It's my birthday so my attitude is like, "I had it first". No, for real though, it's not even an issue, I wouldn't care if somebody had the number or not. As a matter of fact bro, Alex Tanney, the trick shot QB that we signed last year, he wears the number 7 right now. HAHA, when I first opened it, I opened to the number and my first thought was- What the fuck, a Tanney jersey? HAHA, then I saw my last name I just smiled... it's my favorite thing I own.
Living proof that having your name on the back of an NFL jersey is...well...lame.
Living proof that having your name on the back of an NFL jersey is...well...lame.
Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.
Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous

^+1.
-
Living proof that having your name on the back of an NFL jersey is...well...lame.
Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.
Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous

^+1.
Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.
^+1.
OK, Boss, maybe whether it is lame depends on who makes the move. It is cool when you do it, but maybe not so cool if PG does it?

But like I said, for me...I can get the best of both worlds. I can get a jersey with my name on it that also happens to be the name of a pretty good player. I am gonna think about doing that.
-
Jealous, really? What better name to have on a football uniform than The Gipper, if I wanted one. Actually, my name IS on a Browns jersey.

See, this is how you do it: you get the Browns to get a player who has your same name.
Maybe I should get one of these.
Uh oh, Gip. Gotta watch out when you post the Women's jersey you claim to want.....
-
Living proof that having your name on the back of an NFL jersey is...well...lame.
Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.
Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous

^+1.
Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.
^+1.
Thanks Hoorta. I never thought it would be lame. Just testing Gip's hypothesis.
For some reason the photo of the Browns men's jersey that I found would not download on to this site....so I had to resort to this photo.
Here, maybe this is better:

I'm just messin with you, Gip. I'm sure you never wear women's clothing...
-
Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.
^+1.
Thanks Hoorta. I never thought it would be lame. Just testing Gip's hypothesis.
For some reason the photo of the Browns men's jersey that I found would not download on to this site....so I had to resort to this photo.
Here, maybe this is better:

I'm just messin with you, Gip. I'm sure you never wear women's clothing...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login