Skip to content

Custom Jersey Help

The Browns Board
34 13 1.3k
  • #57 - Clay Matthews

  • @sdballis said:

    Hahaha. Thanks Gip. Idk that NFL.com will approve of that though.

    PoeticG - How has that jersey worked out for you? Do you feel weird with your last name on the jersey? How would you feel if a new player/draft pick got #7?

    The jersey was bought for me as a surprise gift. My wife knows I like to wear my clothes a little loose on me, plus when it gets cold I'll need room under the jersey for a thermals and maybe a sweater or hoodie so It's kinda big. That maybe the only thing I'd change, maybe a little smaller, it's pretty big, haha. But as far as my name on the back goes... it's the coolest thing in the world to me, nothing could have been better- I love it. STEPHENSON in capital on the back of a Browns jersey...priceless. Plus, you can't be traded.

    As far as the number is concerned- It's my birthday so my attitude is like, "I had it first". No, for real though, it's not even an issue, I wouldn't care if somebody had the number or not. As a matter of fact bro, Alex Tanney, the trick shot QB that we signed last year, he wears the number 7 right now. HAHA, when I first opened it, I opened to the number and my first thought was- What the fuck, a Tanney jersey? HAHA, then I saw my last name I just smiled... it's my favorite thing I own.

    @poeticg said:

    The jersey was bought for me as a surprise gift. My wife knows I like to wear my clothes a little loose on me, plus when it gets cold I'll need room under the jersey for a thermals and maybe a sweater or hoodie so It's kinda big. That maybe the only thing I'd change, maybe a little smaller, it's pretty big, haha. But as far as my name on the back goes... it's the coolest thing in the world to me, nothing could have been better- I love it. STEPHENSON in capital on the back of a Browns jersey...priceless. Plus, you can't be traded.

    As far as the number is concerned- It's my birthday so my attitude is like, "I had it first". No, for real though, it's not even an issue, I wouldn't care if somebody had the number or not. As a matter of fact bro, Alex Tanney, the trick shot QB that we signed last year, he wears the number 7 right now. HAHA, when I first opened it, I opened to the number and my first thought was- What the fuck, a Tanney jersey? HAHA, then I saw my last name I just smiled... it's my favorite thing I own.

    Living proof that having your name on the back of an NFL jersey is...well...lame.

  • @sdballis said:

    Hahaha. Thanks Gip. Idk that NFL.com will approve of that though.

    PoeticG - How has that jersey worked out for you? Do you feel weird with your last name on the jersey? How would you feel if a new player/draft pick got #7?

    The jersey was bought for me as a surprise gift. My wife knows I like to wear my clothes a little loose on me, plus when it gets cold I'll need room under the jersey for a thermals and maybe a sweater or hoodie so It's kinda big. That maybe the only thing I'd change, maybe a little smaller, it's pretty big, haha. But as far as my name on the back goes... it's the coolest thing in the world to me, nothing could have been better- I love it. STEPHENSON in capital on the back of a Browns jersey...priceless. Plus, you can't be traded.

    As far as the number is concerned- It's my birthday so my attitude is like, "I had it first". No, for real though, it's not even an issue, I wouldn't care if somebody had the number or not. As a matter of fact bro, Alex Tanney, the trick shot QB that we signed last year, he wears the number 7 right now. HAHA, when I first opened it, I opened to the number and my first thought was- What the fuck, a Tanney jersey? HAHA, then I saw my last name I just smiled... it's my favorite thing I own.

    @poeticg said:

    The jersey was bought for me as a surprise gift. My wife knows I like to wear my clothes a little loose on me, plus when it gets cold I'll need room under the jersey for a thermals and maybe a sweater or hoodie so It's kinda big. That maybe the only thing I'd change, maybe a little smaller, it's pretty big, haha. But as far as my name on the back goes... it's the coolest thing in the world to me, nothing could have been better- I love it. STEPHENSON in capital on the back of a Browns jersey...priceless. Plus, you can't be traded.

    As far as the number is concerned- It's my birthday so my attitude is like, "I had it first". No, for real though, it's not even an issue, I wouldn't care if somebody had the number or not. As a matter of fact bro, Alex Tanney, the trick shot QB that we signed last year, he wears the number 7 right now. HAHA, when I first opened it, I opened to the number and my first thought was- What the fuck, a Tanney jersey? HAHA, then I saw my last name I just smiled... it's my favorite thing I own.

    Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous 😉

  • @poeticg said:

    The jersey was bought for me as a surprise gift. My wife knows I like to wear my clothes a little loose on me, plus when it gets cold I'll need room under the jersey for a thermals and maybe a sweater or hoodie so It's kinda big. That maybe the only thing I'd change, maybe a little smaller, it's pretty big, haha. But as far as my name on the back goes... it's the coolest thing in the world to me, nothing could have been better- I love it. STEPHENSON in capital on the back of a Browns jersey...priceless. Plus, you can't be traded.

    As far as the number is concerned- It's my birthday so my attitude is like, "I had it first". No, for real though, it's not even an issue, I wouldn't care if somebody had the number or not. As a matter of fact bro, Alex Tanney, the trick shot QB that we signed last year, he wears the number 7 right now. HAHA, when I first opened it, I opened to the number and my first thought was- What the fuck, a Tanney jersey? HAHA, then I saw my last name I just smiled... it's my favorite thing I own.

    Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous 😉

    @sdballis said:

    Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous 😉

    Jealous, really? What better name to have on a football uniform than The Gipper, if I wanted one. Actually, my name IS on a Browns jersey.

    Browns_gw_white00039.jpg

    See, this is how you do it: you get the Browns to get a player who has your same name.

    Maybe I should get one of these.

    https://www.facebook.com/thomas.gipson.75?ref=name

  • @sdballis said:

    Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous 😉

    Jealous, really? What better name to have on a football uniform than The Gipper, if I wanted one. Actually, my name IS on a Browns jersey.

    Browns_gw_white00039.jpg

    See, this is how you do it: you get the Browns to get a player who has your same name.

    Maybe I should get one of these.

    https://www.facebook.com/thomas.gipson.75?ref=name

    @the-gipper said:

    Jealous, really? What better name to have on a football uniform than The Gipper, if I wanted one. Actually, my name IS on a Browns jersey.

    Browns_gw_white00039.jpg

    See, this is how you do it: you get the Browns to get a player who has your same name.

    Maybe I should get one of these.

    https://www.facebook.com/thomas.gipson.75?ref=name

    Uh oh, Gip. Gotta watch out when you post the Women's jersey you claim to want.....

  • @poeticg said:

    The jersey was bought for me as a surprise gift. My wife knows I like to wear my clothes a little loose on me, plus when it gets cold I'll need room under the jersey for a thermals and maybe a sweater or hoodie so It's kinda big. That maybe the only thing I'd change, maybe a little smaller, it's pretty big, haha. But as far as my name on the back goes... it's the coolest thing in the world to me, nothing could have been better- I love it. STEPHENSON in capital on the back of a Browns jersey...priceless. Plus, you can't be traded.

    As far as the number is concerned- It's my birthday so my attitude is like, "I had it first". No, for real though, it's not even an issue, I wouldn't care if somebody had the number or not. As a matter of fact bro, Alex Tanney, the trick shot QB that we signed last year, he wears the number 7 right now. HAHA, when I first opened it, I opened to the number and my first thought was- What the fuck, a Tanney jersey? HAHA, then I saw my last name I just smiled... it's my favorite thing I own.

    Living proof that having your name on the back of an NFL jersey is...well...lame.

    @the-gipper said:

    Living proof that having your name on the back of an NFL jersey is...well...lame.

    Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.

    @sdballis said:

    Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous 😉

    ^+1.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Living proof that having your name on the back of an NFL jersey is...well...lame.

    Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.

    @sdballis said:

    Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous 😉

    ^+1.

    @hoorta said:

    Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.

    ^+1.

    OK, Boss, maybe whether it is lame depends on who makes the move. It is cool when you do it, but maybe not so cool if PG does it? 🤔

    But like I said, for me...I can get the best of both worlds. I can get a jersey with my name on it that also happens to be the name of a pretty good player. I am gonna think about doing that.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Jealous, really? What better name to have on a football uniform than The Gipper, if I wanted one. Actually, my name IS on a Browns jersey.

    Browns_gw_white00039.jpg

    See, this is how you do it: you get the Browns to get a player who has your same name.

    Maybe I should get one of these.

    https://www.facebook.com/thomas.gipson.75?ref=name

    Uh oh, Gip. Gotta watch out when you post the Women's jersey you claim to want.....

    @sdballis said:

    Uh oh, Gip. Gotta watch out when you post the Women's jersey you claim to want.....

    For some reason the photo of the Browns men's jersey that I found would not download on to this site....so I had to resort to this photo.

    Here, maybe this is better:

    NFL-39-Cleveland-Browns-Men-Tashaun-Gips

  • @the-gipper said:

    Living proof that having your name on the back of an NFL jersey is...well...lame.

    Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.

    @sdballis said:

    Good perspective, PoG. I'm gonna have to side with you over Gip on this one. If you feel that awesome with your jersey on, who cares what other people might think. I think Gip is just jealous 😉

    ^+1.

    @hoorta said:

    Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.

    ^+1.

    Thanks Hoorta. I never thought it would be lame. Just testing Gip's hypothesis.

    @the-gipper said:

    For some reason the photo of the Browns men's jersey that I found would not download on to this site....so I had to resort to this photo.

    Here, maybe this is better:

    NFL-39-Cleveland-Browns-Men-Tashaun-Gips

    I'm just messin with you, Gip. I'm sure you never wear women's clothing...

  • @hoorta said:

    Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.

    ^+1.

    Thanks Hoorta. I never thought it would be lame. Just testing Gip's hypothesis.

    @the-gipper said:

    For some reason the photo of the Browns men's jersey that I found would not download on to this site....so I had to resort to this photo.

    Here, maybe this is better:

    NFL-39-Cleveland-Browns-Men-Tashaun-Gips

    I'm just messin with you, Gip. I'm sure you never wear women's clothing...

    @sdballis said:

    Thanks Hoorta. I never thought it would be lame. Just testing Gip's hypothesis.

    I'm just messin with you, Gip. I'm sure you never wear women's clothing...

    I dunno, does wear wearing their panties over my head count?