Baby smoking weed.
-
-
@walterwhite said:
fucking spooks.
While the guy in the video deserves to be shot, I don't think his race has a goddamn thing to do with it.
-
@walterwhite said:
fucking spooks.
While the guy in the video deserves to be shot, I don't think his race has a goddamn thing to do with it.
While the guy in the video deserves to be shot, I don't think his race has a goddamn thing to do with it.
Correct on both counts.
WSS
-
@walterwhite said:
Haha, calm down and lighten up. My best friend is black and we call each other stupid like this all the time. I guess it's how friends talk. But yes I agree every race, ethnicity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, has their good and bad apples.
WRONG
according to some people on this forum, their way of thinking is ALWAYS RIGHT, and everyone that doesn't agree are ALWAYS WRONG
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login