Is there an Andrew Luck in this draft?
-
He is not, however, taller than me in real life.
-
@walterwhite said:
I'm not. I blame the baby boomers.
They raised us, they're responsible for HIV, a terrible economy, and they went from Cocaine to Rogaine.
Baby Boomers didn't raise me.
-
@mike-h said:
2% growth. Blame Obama.
I blame Obama for killing a cadre of Al-Qaeda leaders yesterday. Who wants to whine about him for that?
-
I am pretty convinced that Walter is about as mentally unstable as a person could get without making the evening news. I mean his rants tail off into pyscho babble that only he can understand. Secondly is it just me or is it pretty apparent Walt would suck Johnnies schlong if given the chance?? I mean damn pull your head out of his asshole and see the sunshine.
-
@mike-h said:
I think Walt is secretly Gunnergatsky exploring his homoerotic urges.
Jesus fuck off mike!
don't make me vomit.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login