The Browns Will Win today
-
Folks, the Cleveland Browns will take down the Jacksonville Jaguars today, and it will NOT be a defensive struggle.
I have it on good authority that the Browns, despite the Winslow fiasco, are as focused and ready for a football game as they have been all year, including the monday night knockout.
Look for the Browns passing game to click today, and for the Browns aerial assualt to outscore the Jaguars running game, which will will produce big yards on our soft Run D, but not enough points to keep up with Browns O.
I can tell you from sources inside the team that D. Anderson is on a short leash today, he basically has 20 minutes of football to get the offense to click or we see Quinn. That, however will not happen, Anderson will have one of his "on" games, Donte Stallworth finally becomes a big part of the arsenal, and the Browns win going away 35-24
You heard it here first ....
Signing off,
Robert L.

-
Wow...... THats Bold! DA Having an on game!!! i vote he gets pulled!

-
I wouldn't give Dumb Ass a second series if he starts off with his shoes on the wrong feet again. This ain't training camp where he wears a red jersey that says "can't touch this." It's the real deal where ALL those nice mechanics he sported in the red jersey change when he wears the forgettable #3 jersey.
The SECOND we replace him becomes the second this franchise and fanbase gets CPR on our outlook, confidence and realization that TODAY counts way more than the ever so elusive "next year" thing. If we want to win, don't play Dumb - play Quinn. It's a good thing when your starting QB knows what color jerseys his teammates are wearing.
- Tom F.
-
Well Said.... I know that no matter how Quinns first game looked.... that decision would prove to me that they want to win.... it gives hope!
-
I agree that we will win today. The question for me is will it be because of DA or in spite of him. I am also extremely interested in seeing if DA has another great game w/o Winslow playing. I want to know if it was just a coincidence or not.
-
Furnier - Your avatar is outstanding! very cool....why the H-LL can I not upload my son's helmet? Ugh not good at this stuff
I would love a Browns win today; however, let's be honest with RAC and DA we will never really win
-
\ said:
Furnier - Your avatar is outstanding! very cool....why the H-LL can I not upload my son's helmet? Ugh not good at this stuffI would love a Browns win today; however, let's be honest with RAC and DA we will never really win
Thanks Lister! That's the "Little Betty" doll that Alice uses during the performance of "Dead Babies."
As for the Avatars. I had a bit of a struggle as well. It wouldn't accept a couple of mine and then I had to use the resize feature until I got this one right. Keep playing with it, you'll get there.
Doug
-
\ said:
The Jags are a very physical team. I see a one sided beat down.I agree. Unless Jax is braindead & tries to run Taylor & Jones-Drew between the tackles - where Rogers will devour them - each of them gets close to the century mark on the ground.
I hope to see more of Hall today (thereby allowing Wimbley to show up also) because if we can get to Garrard, we've got a shot at hanging in this thing.
I'm giving up on trying to hazard a guess on what we can expect from our O.
-
\ said:
\ said:
Furnier - Your avatar is outstanding! very cool....why the H-LL can I not upload my son's helmet? Ugh not good at this stuffI would love a Browns win today; however, let's be honest with RAC and DA we will never really win
Thanks Lister! That's the "Little Betty" doll that Alice uses during the performance of "Dead Babies."
As for the Avatars. I had a bit of a struggle as well. It wouldn't accept a couple of mine and then I had to use the resize feature until I got this one right. Keep playing with it, you'll get there.
Doug
This is probably a stupid question but how do you use the resize feature?
-
Nice call Robert L. Jackson!
You da-man!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login