Skip to content

The Browns Will Win today

The Browns Board
13 10 2.3k
  • Like every other game this year since the Dallas game, it all is going to depend on whether DA can get his head out of his ass. If he can, we win. If he can't, we Quinn and then we win.

  • Well Said.... I know that no matter how Quinns first game looked.... that decision would prove to me that they want to win.... it gives hope!

  • Good god I hope for a win today after watching the bucks last night.

  • I agree that we will win today. The question for me is will it be because of DA or in spite of him. I am also extremely interested in seeing if DA has another great game w/o Winslow playing. I want to know if it was just a coincidence or not.

  • I know I pick us to win every week, but I really have the feeling the GOOD Browns will show up today. Another week with the Jekyll and Hyde Browns.

    Doug

  • Furnier - Your avatar is outstanding! very cool....why the H-LL can I not upload my son's helmet? Ugh not good at this stuff

    I would love a Browns win today; however, let's be honest with RAC and DA we will never really win

  • \ said:

    Furnier - Your avatar is outstanding! very cool....why the H-LL can I not upload my son's helmet? Ugh not good at this stuff

    I would love a Browns win today; however, let's be honest with RAC and DA we will never really win

    Thanks Lister! That's the "Little Betty" doll that Alice uses during the performance of "Dead Babies."

    As for the Avatars. I had a bit of a struggle as well. It wouldn't accept a couple of mine and then I had to use the resize feature until I got this one right. Keep playing with it, you'll get there.

    Doug

  • \ said:

    The Jags are a very physical team. I see a one sided beat down.

    I agree. Unless Jax is braindead & tries to run Taylor & Jones-Drew between the tackles - where Rogers will devour them - each of them gets close to the century mark on the ground.

    I hope to see more of Hall today (thereby allowing Wimbley to show up also) because if we can get to Garrard, we've got a shot at hanging in this thing.

    I'm giving up on trying to hazard a guess on what we can expect from our O.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Furnier - Your avatar is outstanding! very cool....why the H-LL can I not upload my son's helmet? Ugh not good at this stuff

    I would love a Browns win today; however, let's be honest with RAC and DA we will never really win

    Thanks Lister! That's the "Little Betty" doll that Alice uses during the performance of "Dead Babies."

    As for the Avatars. I had a bit of a struggle as well. It wouldn't accept a couple of mine and then I had to use the resize feature until I got this one right. Keep playing with it, you'll get there.

    Doug

    This is probably a stupid question but how do you use the resize feature?

  • Nice call Robert L. Jackson!

    You da-man!