Last Minute Tickets for Ravens and Broncos 346 Row 1
-
Jesus, I have to give up seats to back to back games
They are in 346 Row 1
And I want at least the pretense of Browns fans sitting in them so I am only offering them here
Otherwise I will eat them
Face value is 45 per seat......2 seats available for each game
Tickets can and will be e-mailed Payment can be made via PayPal
I'll check back @ 11 am or so and then periodically throughtout the day(s)
Still checking until 11pm sat night
then again until about 10 am or so on sunday am
-
The Ravens tickets have been sold
The Broncos tixs are also sold
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login