And another Effing Thing
-
tomorrow 8pm nfl network primetime.
gotta make it headline news as to smooth over fans grief over this scheduling fuck up with the draft.
-
Stroke, stroke, stroke!
Stroke, stroke, stroke!
You must either be a Viking, an Oxford crew member, or a male prostitute.
Which is it?
-
Meant you're going to have a fucking stroke.
-
HA!
glad i don't take roids or i'd be raging on someone right now.
-
Meant you're going to have a fucking stroke.
Meant you're going to have a fucking stroke.
I thought you were going to offer me those two girls on your avatar to stroke my yoke.
-
My anxiety has been terrible the past week and I can't tell if it's work or how much longer I need to wait for the draft. I'm just going to play it safe and go with both.
-
i was thinking about trying a 2 week and 1 1/2 day binge but i might either get banned from here leaving drunk and stoopid comments (really?) or put myself in a coma.......
i'm thinking either way it's worth it.
-
tell us about your binge materials, mik
-
tell us about your binge materials, mik
alcohol, more alcohol and some sleeping aids (ambien, percs, maybe even some watsons with a little puff on the trees here and there) wake up and drink more alcohol.........
not going to do it though as i have a couple of major projects inthe works between now and then. when i land the jobs and everything is done and no one has to rely on me........nighty night.
-
Ambien is one nasty drug. Couple three years ago I took 20 mg as a sleep aid. Anyhow, I awoke to find that I had fallen on my kitchen table and stumbled into a closet sliding door..destroying both beyond repair. Of course I didn't remember anything. Never again.
-
Ambien is one nasty drug. Couple three years ago I took 20 mg as a sleep aid. Anyhow, I awoke to find that I had fallen on my kitchen table and stumbled into a closet sliding door..destroying both beyond repair. Of course I didn't remember anything. Never again.
Ambien is one nasty drug. Couple three years ago I took 20 mg as a sleep aid. Anyhow, I awoke to find that I had fallen on my kitchen table and stumbled into a closet sliding door..destroying both beyond repair. Of course I didn't remember anything. Never again.
i can't take it with drinking as it doesn't affect me the way it is supposed to. it actually gives me a type of sleep walking high. i'll stay up all freakin night in like another world. even got in my jeep like 5 years ago after taking one and drinking on my way to another town in the middle of the nite to cop whatever and ended up blowing a tire on the on ramp of a parkway. pulled over, didn't have a jack so i decided to try and roll up on a high curb off kilter to try and change my tire in an old abandoned dead end off ramp area. a county cop pulled in seeing what i was doing and he looked dead at me (i was fucked up.....not drunk) and he wished me a merry xmas while i called a tow truck. that little sleep walking/driving incident cost me around 3 bills.
-
@mike-h said:
Whiskey and cocaine
I'm telling! Drug test before you publish your next article buster!

-
Absinthe and 151.
-
On a related note, and it's probably too early, before the draft, but the teams we're scheduled to play this season:
@Falcons
Ravens
@Ravens
@Bills
@Panthers
Bengals
@Bengals
Texans
Colts
Saints
Raiders
Steelers
@Steelers
Bucs
@Titans
Honestly, we're probably not going to beat the Saints, at Baltimore, at Cincinatti, the Falcons should be back on top again next year, and the Panthers have really toughened up on D. That's five down, eleven winnable games left. Anyone want to bet we'll win all 11?
What's a reasonable target for next year - 8-8? 9-7? Winning divisional home games, along with Oakland, @Jags, Bucs, @Bills, @Titans, and then depending on how the draft pans out, the texans and colts could be winnable games at home, and the steelers away is potentially winnable if things go well.
-
the schedule is already released?
oh i get it. we knew who we were playing just not when and at what time. that will be released tonight @8pm.
-
the schedule is already released?
oh i get it. we knew who we were playing just not when and at what time. that will be released tonight @8pm.
-
yeah man. wish this shit would start already.
here in the states if you're an avid football freak like i know we all are on here, there is this lull between seasons that makes us all a little stir crazy. i mean there's hockey playoffs now (zzzzzzz) basketball playoffs (ugh) and the baseball season basically just getting underway. so unless you like baseball (fun to go to the game, boring as hell to watch on tv) that's all we have to satisfy our sports jones.
and anything football we crave, so when they knocked the draft back like they did we have a couple of extra weeks of looney mock drafts and indecipherable blabber coming from the frothing mouths of otherwise astute human beings posted on this forum.
yikes.
-
yeah man. wish this shit would start already.
here in the states if you're an avid football freak like i know we all are on here, there is this lull between seasons that makes us all a little stir crazy. i mean there's hockey playoffs now (zzzzzzz) basketball playoffs (ugh) and the baseball season basically just getting underway. so unless you like baseball (fun to go to the game, boring as hell to watch on tv) that's all we have to satisfy our sports jones.
and anything football we crave, so when they knocked the draft back like they did we have a couple of extra weeks of looney mock drafts and indecipherable blabber coming from the frothing mouths of otherwise astute human beings posted on this forum.
yikes.
yeah man. wish this shit would start already.
here in the states if you're an avid football freak like i know we all are on here, there is this lull between seasons that makes us all a little stir crazy. i mean there's hockey playoffs now (zzzzzzz) basketball playoffs (ugh) and the baseball season basically just getting underway. so unless you like baseball (fun to go to the game, boring as hell to watch on tv) that's all we have to satisfy our sports jones.
and anything football we crave, so when they knocked the draft back like they did we have a couple of extra weeks of looney mock drafts and indecipherable blabber coming from the frothing mouths of otherwise astute human beings posted on this forum.
yikes.
Yeah that must suck. For us soccer fans it's nowhere near that bad. Season starts in August, ends in May, and every other year there's an international tournament June-July. You should give it a try sometime

But oh my god, the number of mock drafts is really grating. I'm all in to it, even during the regular season, but even I have had so many crammed down my throat I'm numb to it now. We have a lot of options at #4, and that determines a lot of other things, so the mock drafts are pointless. I even got to the point where I didn't care whether Mack re-signed or not.
-
yeah man. wish this shit would start already.
here in the states if you're an avid football freak like i know we all are on here, there is this lull between seasons that makes us all a little stir crazy. i mean there's hockey playoffs now (zzzzzzz) basketball playoffs (ugh) and the baseball season basically just getting underway. so unless you like baseball (fun to go to the game, boring as hell to watch on tv) that's all we have to satisfy our sports jones.
and anything football we crave, so when they knocked the draft back like they did we have a couple of extra weeks of looney mock drafts and indecipherable blabber coming from the frothing mouths of otherwise astute human beings posted on this forum.
yikes.
Yeah that must suck. For us soccer fans it's nowhere near that bad. Season starts in August, ends in May, and every other year there's an international tournament June-July. You should give it a try sometime

But oh my god, the number of mock drafts is really grating. I'm all in to it, even during the regular season, but even I have had so many crammed down my throat I'm numb to it now. We have a lot of options at #4, and that determines a lot of other things, so the mock drafts are pointless. I even got to the point where I didn't care whether Mack re-signed or not.
Yeah that must suck. For us soccer fans it's nowhere near that bad. Season starts in August, ends in May, and every other year there's an international tournament June-July. You should give it a try sometime

But oh my god, the number of mock drafts is really grating. I'm all in to it, even during the regular season, but even I have had so many crammed down my throat I'm numb to it now. We have a lot of options at #4, and that determines a lot of other things, so the mock drafts are pointless. I even got to the point where I didn't care whether Mack re-signed or not.
Starting in August and ending in May? That is ridiculous. I guess the problem over there is that soccer is the only sport apparently anyone gives a flying fadoodle about (thanks to Joe Theismann for that term).
Here we do have baseball, basketball, hockey....sports that have gravitas.
There, correct me if I am wrong, but every other sport besides soccer is essentially give the attention of a minor league sport, no?
Rugby, cricket.
I remember about 10 years ago when I went to a family reunion in Ireland about the only sports I heard anyone talking about were soccer and snooker.....yep snooker.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login