Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
  3. x box one

x box one

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
50 Posts 8 Posters 1.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #1

    so even though I rarely play a video game I gathered up my xbox 360 with its kinect and a handful of games and trade them in at Gamestop for the Xbox 1. Anybody else pull the trigger on one of these things? Hopefully the developers will get some games I like on the market soon. Not a fan of Fighters shooters and war, oh my. My favorite of all time what is the old Sega Genesis Phantasy Star.

    and I'm pissed off that Tiger Woods 2014 was only for the 360. Not that I give a fuck about Tiger one way or the other but you could play with Jack Nicklaus an Arnold Palmer.

    WS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
      • 15k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I'll get the one in about two years when they drop the price 100 or so dollars and fix whatever engineering issue is bound tk arise on the first generation of them. I think woody has one though.

      Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I probably would have been wise to wait but what the hell. They're actually aren't any games I really want on it yet. Of course I could play Call of Duty against woody...

        I did get Kinect Sports & The Hobbit Lego game. At least the bowling could be fun on the sports thing.

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Osiris OsirisO Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 125 Reputation
          OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Yeah I'm going to wait, too. Might end up going to PS4 instead because I dislike how MS forces you to get a Live account to watch Netflix and play games online.

          I mostly play sports games on the 360. Having a blast with NCAA 14 Dynast Mode as the head coach of Rutgers. I find it to be superior to Madden in every way.

          I'm like you WSS, don't really care for the first person shooters anymore. They're the gaming equivalent of the super hero movies, everyone is making them and they're all the same. My son enjoys the Lego games too, they are fun to play together.

          Right now I'm trying to find games my wife would be interested in. I told her if she wants me to take dance classes with her she's has to play some video games with me. Any suggestions? She did enjoy the Sims for a while.

          "I said, 'I need someone who's going to want to get on the roller coaster with me knowing that it's not always going to be fun,'" -Paul DePodesta
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • gftChris gftChrisG
            • 13k Posts
            • 428 Reputation
            gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I haven't enjoyed a FPS game since Perfect Dark on the N64, at least not in multiplayer mode. It used to be about playing with your friends over a pizza and a beer, but now it seems you just go online and have some 12 year old headshot you every 40 seconds because they practise for 8 hours a day.

            I'm much more in to RTS and RPG (again, not online multiplayer) games, mostly on PC. Oh, and, Mario Kart.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
              • 15k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I'm an Xbox guy ill stick with Xbox. I dont mind paying for Xbox live because it keeps the cheap rabble over on PlayStation where they belong

              Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                • 15k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                #7

                How about mass effect? Hybrid RPG / fps

                Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                OsirisO 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                  • 15k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid
                  #8

                  Fallout falls into that category as well. I don't do straight up shooters like call of doody

                  Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • T The Cysko Kid

                    How about mass effect? Hybrid RPG / fps

                    Osiris OsirisO Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 125 Reputation
                    OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @the-cysko-kid said:

                    How about mass effect? Hybrid RPG / fps

                    Ya those are good I played the first and second ones. Red Dead Redemption is also fun, though not really an fps. I game mostly on the PC though. Strategy, RPG and space/flight sims are my favorites.

                    "I said, 'I need someone who's going to want to get on the roller coaster with me knowing that it's not always going to be fun,'" -Paul DePodesta
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • gftChris gftChrisG
                      • 13k Posts
                      • 428 Reputation
                      gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Never got in to Mass Effect, really. One that I did enjoy at the time was the original Devil May Cry on PS2, which was a bit RPG/FPS.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                        • 15k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I loved all three mass effects. Rdr was excellent as well. Outside of emulating old console games on my work laptop I don't do any pc gaming though. I'm a console player since nes. I just prefer it that way

                        Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                          • 15k Posts
                          • 2k Reputation
                          T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Mass effect impressed me for the depth of the universe. Same for the elder scrolls

                          Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • gftChris gftChrisG
                            • 13k Posts
                            • 428 Reputation
                            gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I'm replaying the bitch out of Skyrim at the moment.

                            OsirisO 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                              • 15k Posts
                              • 2k Reputation
                              T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              I just finished my second playthrough of skyrim with all the dlc. Just started assassins creed: black flag and after that ill play legend of Zelda twilight princess on wii

                              Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                • 15k Posts
                                • 2k Reputation
                                T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Skyrim is the deal although I can't help but have liked the setting of oblivion a little more

                                Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                  • 39k Posts
                                  • 9k Reputation
                                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  the reason I went with the Xbox one is that all the reports I've read the Connect is light years ahead of the 360 connect. And from the reviews light years ahead of the ps4 camera. That's what I didn't like about the 360 the connect with sloppy and almost useless. This one is supposed to kick ass. Suzy and I like to play the bowling Golf pool etc on the Wii. I'm hoping comes up with some cool stuff like that. I like 1st or 3rd person adventure games that arent too fucking hard.

                                  WSS

                                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • gftChris gftChrisG
                                    • 13k Posts
                                    • 428 Reputation
                                    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    XCOM: Enemy Unknown is also another game I thoroughly enjoyed.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                      • 39k Posts
                                      • 9k Reputation
                                      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                                      #18

                                      the Lego Hobbit game is fun so far. Just a little puzzles smashing shit to steal coins so far.

                                      WSS

                                      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                        • 15k Posts
                                        • 2k Reputation
                                        T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Anyone play dead space?

                                        Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                          • 64k Posts
                                          • 8k Reputation
                                          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
                                          #20

                                          I got stuck last year with Call of Duty - kept trying to capture some bad guy down in

                                          some tunnel...

                                          and every single time, he gets away. So I go online, and they said it happened to them, too,

                                          you have to start the whole section all over again and go faster to have enough time

                                          to get the guy....

                                          great. haven't played it since. (Wii)

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate