x box one
-
I probably would have been wise to wait but what the hell. They're actually aren't any games I really want on it yet. Of course I could play Call of Duty against woody...
I did get Kinect Sports & The Hobbit Lego game. At least the bowling could be fun on the sports thing.
-
Yeah I'm going to wait, too. Might end up going to PS4 instead because I dislike how MS forces you to get a Live account to watch Netflix and play games online.
I mostly play sports games on the 360. Having a blast with NCAA 14 Dynast Mode as the head coach of Rutgers. I find it to be superior to Madden in every way.
I'm like you WSS, don't really care for the first person shooters anymore. They're the gaming equivalent of the super hero movies, everyone is making them and they're all the same. My son enjoys the Lego games too, they are fun to play together.
Right now I'm trying to find games my wife would be interested in. I told her if she wants me to take dance classes with her she's has to play some video games with me. Any suggestions? She did enjoy the Sims for a while.
-
I haven't enjoyed a FPS game since Perfect Dark on the N64, at least not in multiplayer mode. It used to be about playing with your friends over a pizza and a beer, but now it seems you just go online and have some 12 year old headshot you every 40 seconds because they practise for 8 hours a day.
I'm much more in to RTS and RPG (again, not online multiplayer) games, mostly on PC. Oh, and, Mario Kart.
-
I'm an Xbox guy ill stick with Xbox. I dont mind paying for Xbox live because it keeps the cheap rabble over on PlayStation where they belong
-
How about mass effect? Hybrid RPG / fps
-
Fallout falls into that category as well. I don't do straight up shooters like call of doody
-
How about mass effect? Hybrid RPG / fps
How about mass effect? Hybrid RPG / fps
Ya those are good I played the first and second ones. Red Dead Redemption is also fun, though not really an fps. I game mostly on the PC though. Strategy, RPG and space/flight sims are my favorites.
-
Never got in to Mass Effect, really. One that I did enjoy at the time was the original Devil May Cry on PS2, which was a bit RPG/FPS.
-
I loved all three mass effects. Rdr was excellent as well. Outside of emulating old console games on my work laptop I don't do any pc gaming though. I'm a console player since nes. I just prefer it that way
-
Mass effect impressed me for the depth of the universe. Same for the elder scrolls
-
I'm replaying the bitch out of Skyrim at the moment.
-
I just finished my second playthrough of skyrim with all the dlc. Just started assassins creed: black flag and after that ill play legend of Zelda twilight princess on wii
-
Skyrim is the deal although I can't help but have liked the setting of oblivion a little more
-
the reason I went with the Xbox one is that all the reports I've read the Connect is light years ahead of the 360 connect. And from the reviews light years ahead of the ps4 camera. That's what I didn't like about the 360 the connect with sloppy and almost useless. This one is supposed to kick ass. Suzy and I like to play the bowling Golf pool etc on the Wii. I'm hoping comes up with some cool stuff like that. I like 1st or 3rd person adventure games that arent too fucking hard.
WSS
-
XCOM: Enemy Unknown is also another game I thoroughly enjoyed.
-
the Lego Hobbit game is fun so far. Just a little puzzles smashing shit to steal coins so far.
WSS
-
Anyone play dead space?
-
I got stuck last year with Call of Duty - kept trying to capture some bad guy down in
some tunnel...
and every single time, he gets away. So I go online, and they said it happened to them, too,
you have to start the whole section all over again and go faster to have enough time
to get the guy....
great. haven't played it since. (Wii)
-
I'm replaying the bitch out of Skyrim at the moment.
I don't know why but as good as those Elder Scroll games are I can't stick with them. I think I'm just to used to isometric RPGs.
Oh yeah, one of my favorites. I love games like this with awesome modding communities. There is a great mod for X Com called Long War that makes the game so much more fun.name="gftChris" post="400794" timestamp="1398359261"]XCOM: Enemy Unknown is also another game I thoroughly enjoyed.
I'm also a big fan of Total War series, Civilization series, and can't wait for Star Citizen.
-
Explain yourself, osiris. I've been gaming on the reg for.25 years and I've never heard tbe.term "isometric RPG"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login