Skip to content

Roby DUI

Barber Shop Talk
36 14 2.1k
  • i read the same thing and he was released after blowing another breathalyzer that was as low if not lower than .008 at that point. agent says it'll be dismissed quickly in favor of roby BUT how does that effect his draft stock?

    i'd sue the bum fuck police department. he should have never even been cited for anything from what i read.

    @miktoxic said:

    i read the same thing and he was released after blowing another breathalyzer that was as low if not lower than .008 at that point. agent says it'll be dismissed quickly in favor of roby BUT how does that effect his draft stock?

    i'd sue the bum fuck police department. he should have never even been cited for anything from what i read.

    No shit. How could you honestly defend arresting a guy who blows a .008 and even charge him. Guy had to know who he was and wanted to make a name for himself in his precinct.

    People are saying because of his past behavior that this is another strike against him. I call it a plus. You clearly have a guy who WAS out with friends, a guy who clearly drank SOMETHING, but still had the sense to not drink any more than 1 beer, if that, because he had to go somewhere.

  • I wonder if we'll hear any more on this incident from the police department. The quote in that story is from Roby's agent, of course he's gonna make it seem as insignificant as possible. By his accounts though, it doesn't seem like there is much there.

  • You can get a DUI even if your car is turned off but the keys are within reach. Pretty messed up!

  • Ok I'll bite on this one, even though a lot of people dislike the police for some reason. I am Sheriff's Deputy in Texas. The definition of intoxicated here covers everything that can be ingested into the body to make you lose normal use of mental/physical faculties. Surely there was a field sobriety test performed. I have arrested many people "under the limit" because of something else they had in their system. Making a name for himself by making a bad arrest and violating Roby's civil rights? and costing him his career? Come on man

  • Oh man. If you are a sheriff, there is a thread in the political board that you'd love to read...

  • Oh man. If you are a sheriff, there is a thread in the political board that you'd love to read...

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh man. If you are a sheriff, there is a thread in the political board that you'd love to read...

    Read the first post, no need to go further. That's why I stay away from that forum
  • Oh yeah, Fuck Walter White

  • Thought this would be about Reggie Roby

  • god bless for your service, let me say that.

    BUT you don't put chains on someone's wrists for blowing under the limit, especially that low. i'd love to see the dashboard cam of the sobriety test. that will tell a lot. there ARE over zealous people serving in every facet of duty in this country and abroad, i'm sure i don't have to tell you that. i just saw a story of a sheriff's deputy indicted in FLA for killing a black man and a puerto rican man after he pulled them over separately.

    i mean it's not like everyone is beyond reproach. i'm just saying sometimes it makes sense to just make sure someone gets home alright instead of pulling out your citation book and putting someone in handcuffs so you reach your quota.

  • Of course there are some over zealous cops out there. Would you make a blanket statement that the entire military is bad because of Abu Grahib?

  • Of course there are some over zealous cops out there. Would you make a blanket statement that the entire military is bad because of Abu Grahib?

    @comeonman said:

    Of course there are some over zealous cops out there. Would you make a blanket statement that the entire military is bad because of Abu Grahib?

    no and after i left that post (i was in a hurry) i thought it actually was a bad analogy but you get what i'm saying.

    i mean you (everyone) has to ask themselves if he didn't flunk the breathalyzer and he passed the sobriety test then why was he given a citation? for blocking the road?

    i mean it's this kid's future being dictated by the lack of transparency by that police department, at least for now. but the longer it takes for them to say they screwed up, OR that they suspected the kid to be high on something else, has every GM in the league wondering if roby is a risk or not, which will effect his stock.

    sorry if i made a blanket statement. i actually have mad respect for anyone serving in any comepacity to protect the people of this country from ganters, fugs and thugalugs.

  • If he was asleep in his car like a few articles I've read said he was, wouldn't being overly tired be a reason for failing a field subriety test?

  • Fuck the police, especially since every department has to have a armored vehicle and respond to everything with a swat team! You lucky these days if the Kops show up at your door and just shoot your dog over a minor traffic warrant and not bust into your house like ther in Irag clearing houses.

  • @walterwhite said:

    No they should do their job (catch rapist, murderers, and thieves)

    Instead they issue citations for minor traffic violations, parking enforcement, underage consumption, D.U.I 's for people barely impaired, and lock people up for smoking a damn plant (if you arrest someone for smoking something that makes them happy, then you're the god damn criminal) They also have this new thing where they beat the shit out of peaceful protesters and fuck with anyone they want to (skateboarders, photographers, and ordinary citizens) and use that bitch taser on innocent people on a weekly basis. They now beat the shit out veterans and soldiers at will. (I'll provide you with several links if you need)

    I was robbed at gun point and Los Angeles county and the police made ZERO effort to even find the guys who did it and even joked with each other while taking down my information, 2 hours later that day I was given a 500 dollar fine for riding in the car pool lane for not having a passenger in the car.

    I'm sorry but the police are no longer heroes anymore, they are glorified tax collectors for the state that hide behind a badge and a gun.

    Wow. That's some special stuff.
  • @walterwhite said:

    ^ Yea, well people are tired of their bullying and Gestapo Mentality bullshit.

    My god Walter.... I cant believe I'm saying this but I am one hundred and ten percent on your side and in agreement witb you on this. The police and the feds are so out of fucking control in this country. Our legal system is a complete sham predicated on who you know, how fat your wallet is, and "donating" money to the proper individuals. I will bet my very life and soul that if this country continues in the manner that it is, the things to come are going to horrify all of you phony, lapdog, ass kissing progressive lib commies and neo con fascists living cozy little cushioned lives whilst spewing the same goddamn filth the fuckers destroying this country spew daily. Even the police who are "good" police are tainted as they enable the majority of their brethren to continue on with their maniacal power trips over us "little" people! Agggggggghhhhh! This is why I avoid political discussions as I get very vert angry and my blood pressure sky rockets!

    FUCK OBAMA, FUCK THE POLICE, FUCK THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND THE CFR, FUCK ALL OF YOU PROFLIGATE, BLOOD SUCKING PARASITES HELPING TO DESTROY THIS ONCE GREAR NATION THAT OUR ELDER GENERATIONS WORKED SO HARD TO BUILD!

    ok I'm done now.....

  • This shits weak. Write your congressman if you want the laws changed. Cops enforce what they are assigned to enforce. The vest majority of the armed forced do what they're assigned. Thats how employment works dumb ass. I bet if the cops and robbers world you think you live in played out like an episode of CSI, those cops that took your statement also would have rape tested that ass and found you robber based on some world wide sperm data base. And you knew there was a fine for riding in the passenger lane while solo, so why complain when someone checked your bitch ass for having lack of respect for the law and a supreme sense of entitlement? I know why, because that the American way.

    There's some scum bag cops. There's some scum bag servicemen...I served in the Marines for 5 years. Had 4 dudes in my unit murder our sergeant and his wife for money that they never actually got. Thats the world for ya. You are entitled to your opinion, WalterWhite, but all I've heard is some pussy shit about the man holding you down, making laws you don't like and not fighting crime the way you'd like. We could always install surveillance cameras on every street corner to catch them bad guys, but my guess is, you would then stage the "violation of my privacy" argument while eating cheetos and smoking weed in your parents basement.

    As for Roby, I would assume that a NFL GM possesses the judgement and life experience necessary to come to a proper conclusion as to the severity of this issue. Remove the miles of media dick from your mouth and start thinking with a shred of common sense. The first post I saw from WalterWhite was about the leaked draft board. Since then I've seen a whole lot of shit clogging up the top of this board. Getting old.

  • This shits weak. Write your congressman if you want the laws changed. Cops enforce what they are assigned to enforce. The vest majority of the armed forced do what they're assigned. Thats how employment works dumb ass. I bet if the cops and robbers world you think you live in played out like an episode of CSI, those cops that took your statement also would have rape tested that ass and found you robber based on some world wide sperm data base. And you knew there was a fine for riding in the passenger lane while solo, so why complain when someone checked your bitch ass for having lack of respect for the law and a supreme sense of entitlement? I know why, because that the American way.

    There's some scum bag cops. There's some scum bag servicemen...I served in the Marines for 5 years. Had 4 dudes in my unit murder our sergeant and his wife for money that they never actually got. Thats the world for ya. You are entitled to your opinion, WalterWhite, but all I've heard is some pussy shit about the man holding you down, making laws you don't like and not fighting crime the way you'd like. We could always install surveillance cameras on every street corner to catch them bad guys, but my guess is, you would then stage the "violation of my privacy" argument while eating cheetos and smoking weed in your parents basement.

    As for Roby, I would assume that a NFL GM possesses the judgement and life experience necessary to come to a proper conclusion as to the severity of this issue. Remove the miles of media dick from your mouth and start thinking with a shred of common sense. The first post I saw from WalterWhite was about the leaked draft board. Since then I've seen a whole lot of shit clogging up the top of this board. Getting old.

    @bummie said:

    This shits weak. Write your congressman if you want the laws changed. Cops enforce what they are assigned to enforce. The vest majority of the armed forced do what they're assigned. Thats how employment works dumb ass. I bet if the cops and robbers world you think you live in played out like an episode of CSI, those cops that took your statement also would have rape tested that ass and found you robber based on some world wide sperm data base. And you knew there was a fine for riding in the passenger lane while solo, so why complain when someone checked your bitch ass for having lack of respect for the law and a supreme sense of entitlement? I know why, because that the American way.

    There's some scum bag cops. There's some scum bag servicemen...I served in the Marines for 5 years. Had 4 dudes in my unit murder our sergeant and his wife for money that they never actually got. Thats the world for ya. You are entitled to your opinion, WalterWhite, but all I've heard is some pussy shit about the man holding you down, making laws you don't like and not fighting crime the way you'd like. We could always install surveillance cameras on every street corner to catch them bad guys, but my guess is, you would then stage the "violation of my privacy" argument while eating cheetos and smoking weed in your parents basement.

    As for Roby, I would assume that a NFL GM possesses the judgement and life experience necessary to come to a proper conclusion as to the severity of this issue. Remove the miles of media dick from your mouth and start thinking with a shred of common sense. The first post I saw from WalterWhite was about the leaked draft board. Since then I've seen a whole lot of shit clogging up the top of this board. Getting old.

    Your a complete dumbass. Write your congressman? Hey dipshit last time I checked congress was completely fucking broken and overrun by crony corporate capitalism, insider trading, and a fake two party system equivalent to watching the WWE on tv. Educate yourself before you speak you mindless twit. It's absolute imbeciles such as yourself that are destroying this country, going around saying in your queer nasally voice "well guys it's the law they make the rules gotta follow the law guys cmon guys just bend over for them they have the moral high ground guys it's the law yea it's the law." Grow a fucking pair and quit being a servile drone to the oligarchs. You have no fucking clue man. God help us all.

  • @bummie said:

    This shits weak. Write your congressman if you want the laws changed. Cops enforce what they are assigned to enforce. The vest majority of the armed forced do what they're assigned. Thats how employment works dumb ass. I bet if the cops and robbers world you think you live in played out like an episode of CSI, those cops that took your statement also would have rape tested that ass and found you robber based on some world wide sperm data base. And you knew there was a fine for riding in the passenger lane while solo, so why complain when someone checked your bitch ass for having lack of respect for the law and a supreme sense of entitlement? I know why, because that the American way.

    There's some scum bag cops. There's some scum bag servicemen...I served in the Marines for 5 years. Had 4 dudes in my unit murder our sergeant and his wife for money that they never actually got. Thats the world for ya. You are entitled to your opinion, WalterWhite, but all I've heard is some pussy shit about the man holding you down, making laws you don't like and not fighting crime the way you'd like. We could always install surveillance cameras on every street corner to catch them bad guys, but my guess is, you would then stage the "violation of my privacy" argument while eating cheetos and smoking weed in your parents basement.

    As for Roby, I would assume that a NFL GM possesses the judgement and life experience necessary to come to a proper conclusion as to the severity of this issue. Remove the miles of media dick from your mouth and start thinking with a shred of common sense. The first post I saw from WalterWhite was about the leaked draft board. Since then I've seen a whole lot of shit clogging up the top of this board. Getting old.

    Your a complete dumbass. Write your congressman? Hey dipshit last time I checked congress was completely fucking broken and overrun by crony corporate capitalism, insider trading, and a fake two party system equivalent to watching the WWE on tv. Educate yourself before you speak you mindless twit. It's absolute imbeciles such as yourself that are destroying this country, going around saying in your queer nasally voice "well guys it's the law they make the rules gotta follow the law guys cmon guys just bend over for them they have the moral high ground guys it's the law yea it's the law." Grow a fucking pair and quit being a servile drone to the oligarchs. You have no fucking clue man. God help us all.

    GuNNerGatSKy said:

    Your a complete dumbass. Write your congressman? Hey dipshit last time I checked congress was completely fucking broken and overrun by crony corporate capitalism, insider trading, and a fake two party system equivalent to watching the WWE on tv. Educate yourself before you speak you mindless twit. It's absolute imbeciles such as yourself that are destroying this country, going around saying in your queer nasally voice "well guys it's the law they make the rules gotta follow the law guys cmon guys just bend over for them they have the moral high ground guys it's the law yea it's the law." Grow a fucking pair and quit being a servile drone to the oligarchs. You have no fucking clue man. God help us all.

    Grow a pair. Thats funny. Man, life must be so bad for people like you. You go to the gas station, buy your snacks, go home, turn on electricity, use your running water, bitch because the wifi is spotty...but yet, you really have no fucking clue how good you have life her in the pampered, welfare state that we live in. Let's catch a flight to Afghanistan and see what life looks like with lack of governmental control. Or rather, lets ignore all the freedoms and liberties we have here while sitting on our cushioned couches watching espn, and lets complain about all the things we don't like about our fairy tale life. Pussy bitch. Grow some balls and start a revolution. You seem to possess insider knowledge on the working of our government, I bet there's a ton of cyber tough guys out there that will not only support your uprising, but will also leave the cyberweb to join you. Fucking loser.

  • GuNNerGatSKy said:

    Your a complete dumbass. Write your congressman? Hey dipshit last time I checked congress was completely fucking broken and overrun by crony corporate capitalism, insider trading, and a fake two party system equivalent to watching the WWE on tv. Educate yourself before you speak you mindless twit. It's absolute imbeciles such as yourself that are destroying this country, going around saying in your queer nasally voice "well guys it's the law they make the rules gotta follow the law guys cmon guys just bend over for them they have the moral high ground guys it's the law yea it's the law." Grow a fucking pair and quit being a servile drone to the oligarchs. You have no fucking clue man. God help us all.

    Grow a pair. Thats funny. Man, life must be so bad for people like you. You go to the gas station, buy your snacks, go home, turn on electricity, use your running water, bitch because the wifi is spotty...but yet, you really have no fucking clue how good you have life her in the pampered, welfare state that we live in. Let's catch a flight to Afghanistan and see what life looks like with lack of governmental control. Or rather, lets ignore all the freedoms and liberties we have here while sitting on our cushioned couches watching espn, and lets complain about all the things we don't like about our fairy tale life. Pussy bitch. Grow some balls and start a revolution. You seem to possess insider knowledge on the working of our government, I bet there's a ton of cyber tough guys out there that will not only support your uprising, but will also leave the cyberweb to join you. Fucking loser.

    @bummie said:

    Grow a pair. Thats funny. Man, life must be so bad for people like you. You go to the gas station, buy your snacks, go home, turn on electricity, use your running water, bitch because the wifi is spotty...but yet, you really have no fucking clue how good you have life her in the pampered, welfare state that we live in. Let's catch a flight to Afghanistan and see what life looks like with lack of governmental control. Or rather, lets ignore all the freedoms and liberties we have here while sitting on our cushioned couches watching espn, and lets complain about all the things we don't like about our fairy tale life. Pussy bitch. Grow some balls and start a revolution. You seem to possess insider knowledge on the working of our government, I bet there's a ton of cyber tough guys out there that will not only support your uprising, but will also leave the cyberweb to join you. Fucking loser.

    Did I ever once claim my life was bad? No. It used to be very very bad. I have been to hell and back buddy trust me. What I'm saying is if we continue on the way we are in this country we will be like a 3rd world nation, I.e. Afghanistan. And I would gladly give my life fighting the scum who run this country with the hope that my daughter would have the same privileges I have enjoyed so far. At the rate we are going she wont.

  • Dumbest thread I've read on here in a long, long time.