Skip to content

Roby DUI

Barber Shop Talk
36 14 2.1k
  • Fuck the police, especially since every department has to have a armored vehicle and respond to everything with a swat team! You lucky these days if the Kops show up at your door and just shoot your dog over a minor traffic warrant and not bust into your house like ther in Irag clearing houses.

  • @walterwhite said:

    No they should do their job (catch rapist, murderers, and thieves)

    Instead they issue citations for minor traffic violations, parking enforcement, underage consumption, D.U.I 's for people barely impaired, and lock people up for smoking a damn plant (if you arrest someone for smoking something that makes them happy, then you're the god damn criminal) They also have this new thing where they beat the shit out of peaceful protesters and fuck with anyone they want to (skateboarders, photographers, and ordinary citizens) and use that bitch taser on innocent people on a weekly basis. They now beat the shit out veterans and soldiers at will. (I'll provide you with several links if you need)

    I was robbed at gun point and Los Angeles county and the police made ZERO effort to even find the guys who did it and even joked with each other while taking down my information, 2 hours later that day I was given a 500 dollar fine for riding in the car pool lane for not having a passenger in the car.

    I'm sorry but the police are no longer heroes anymore, they are glorified tax collectors for the state that hide behind a badge and a gun.

    Wow. That's some special stuff.
  • @walterwhite said:

    ^ Yea, well people are tired of their bullying and Gestapo Mentality bullshit.

    My god Walter.... I cant believe I'm saying this but I am one hundred and ten percent on your side and in agreement witb you on this. The police and the feds are so out of fucking control in this country. Our legal system is a complete sham predicated on who you know, how fat your wallet is, and "donating" money to the proper individuals. I will bet my very life and soul that if this country continues in the manner that it is, the things to come are going to horrify all of you phony, lapdog, ass kissing progressive lib commies and neo con fascists living cozy little cushioned lives whilst spewing the same goddamn filth the fuckers destroying this country spew daily. Even the police who are "good" police are tainted as they enable the majority of their brethren to continue on with their maniacal power trips over us "little" people! Agggggggghhhhh! This is why I avoid political discussions as I get very vert angry and my blood pressure sky rockets!

    FUCK OBAMA, FUCK THE POLICE, FUCK THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND THE CFR, FUCK ALL OF YOU PROFLIGATE, BLOOD SUCKING PARASITES HELPING TO DESTROY THIS ONCE GREAR NATION THAT OUR ELDER GENERATIONS WORKED SO HARD TO BUILD!

    ok I'm done now.....

  • This shits weak. Write your congressman if you want the laws changed. Cops enforce what they are assigned to enforce. The vest majority of the armed forced do what they're assigned. Thats how employment works dumb ass. I bet if the cops and robbers world you think you live in played out like an episode of CSI, those cops that took your statement also would have rape tested that ass and found you robber based on some world wide sperm data base. And you knew there was a fine for riding in the passenger lane while solo, so why complain when someone checked your bitch ass for having lack of respect for the law and a supreme sense of entitlement? I know why, because that the American way.

    There's some scum bag cops. There's some scum bag servicemen...I served in the Marines for 5 years. Had 4 dudes in my unit murder our sergeant and his wife for money that they never actually got. Thats the world for ya. You are entitled to your opinion, WalterWhite, but all I've heard is some pussy shit about the man holding you down, making laws you don't like and not fighting crime the way you'd like. We could always install surveillance cameras on every street corner to catch them bad guys, but my guess is, you would then stage the "violation of my privacy" argument while eating cheetos and smoking weed in your parents basement.

    As for Roby, I would assume that a NFL GM possesses the judgement and life experience necessary to come to a proper conclusion as to the severity of this issue. Remove the miles of media dick from your mouth and start thinking with a shred of common sense. The first post I saw from WalterWhite was about the leaked draft board. Since then I've seen a whole lot of shit clogging up the top of this board. Getting old.

  • This shits weak. Write your congressman if you want the laws changed. Cops enforce what they are assigned to enforce. The vest majority of the armed forced do what they're assigned. Thats how employment works dumb ass. I bet if the cops and robbers world you think you live in played out like an episode of CSI, those cops that took your statement also would have rape tested that ass and found you robber based on some world wide sperm data base. And you knew there was a fine for riding in the passenger lane while solo, so why complain when someone checked your bitch ass for having lack of respect for the law and a supreme sense of entitlement? I know why, because that the American way.

    There's some scum bag cops. There's some scum bag servicemen...I served in the Marines for 5 years. Had 4 dudes in my unit murder our sergeant and his wife for money that they never actually got. Thats the world for ya. You are entitled to your opinion, WalterWhite, but all I've heard is some pussy shit about the man holding you down, making laws you don't like and not fighting crime the way you'd like. We could always install surveillance cameras on every street corner to catch them bad guys, but my guess is, you would then stage the "violation of my privacy" argument while eating cheetos and smoking weed in your parents basement.

    As for Roby, I would assume that a NFL GM possesses the judgement and life experience necessary to come to a proper conclusion as to the severity of this issue. Remove the miles of media dick from your mouth and start thinking with a shred of common sense. The first post I saw from WalterWhite was about the leaked draft board. Since then I've seen a whole lot of shit clogging up the top of this board. Getting old.

    @bummie said:

    This shits weak. Write your congressman if you want the laws changed. Cops enforce what they are assigned to enforce. The vest majority of the armed forced do what they're assigned. Thats how employment works dumb ass. I bet if the cops and robbers world you think you live in played out like an episode of CSI, those cops that took your statement also would have rape tested that ass and found you robber based on some world wide sperm data base. And you knew there was a fine for riding in the passenger lane while solo, so why complain when someone checked your bitch ass for having lack of respect for the law and a supreme sense of entitlement? I know why, because that the American way.

    There's some scum bag cops. There's some scum bag servicemen...I served in the Marines for 5 years. Had 4 dudes in my unit murder our sergeant and his wife for money that they never actually got. Thats the world for ya. You are entitled to your opinion, WalterWhite, but all I've heard is some pussy shit about the man holding you down, making laws you don't like and not fighting crime the way you'd like. We could always install surveillance cameras on every street corner to catch them bad guys, but my guess is, you would then stage the "violation of my privacy" argument while eating cheetos and smoking weed in your parents basement.

    As for Roby, I would assume that a NFL GM possesses the judgement and life experience necessary to come to a proper conclusion as to the severity of this issue. Remove the miles of media dick from your mouth and start thinking with a shred of common sense. The first post I saw from WalterWhite was about the leaked draft board. Since then I've seen a whole lot of shit clogging up the top of this board. Getting old.

    Your a complete dumbass. Write your congressman? Hey dipshit last time I checked congress was completely fucking broken and overrun by crony corporate capitalism, insider trading, and a fake two party system equivalent to watching the WWE on tv. Educate yourself before you speak you mindless twit. It's absolute imbeciles such as yourself that are destroying this country, going around saying in your queer nasally voice "well guys it's the law they make the rules gotta follow the law guys cmon guys just bend over for them they have the moral high ground guys it's the law yea it's the law." Grow a fucking pair and quit being a servile drone to the oligarchs. You have no fucking clue man. God help us all.

  • @bummie said:

    This shits weak. Write your congressman if you want the laws changed. Cops enforce what they are assigned to enforce. The vest majority of the armed forced do what they're assigned. Thats how employment works dumb ass. I bet if the cops and robbers world you think you live in played out like an episode of CSI, those cops that took your statement also would have rape tested that ass and found you robber based on some world wide sperm data base. And you knew there was a fine for riding in the passenger lane while solo, so why complain when someone checked your bitch ass for having lack of respect for the law and a supreme sense of entitlement? I know why, because that the American way.

    There's some scum bag cops. There's some scum bag servicemen...I served in the Marines for 5 years. Had 4 dudes in my unit murder our sergeant and his wife for money that they never actually got. Thats the world for ya. You are entitled to your opinion, WalterWhite, but all I've heard is some pussy shit about the man holding you down, making laws you don't like and not fighting crime the way you'd like. We could always install surveillance cameras on every street corner to catch them bad guys, but my guess is, you would then stage the "violation of my privacy" argument while eating cheetos and smoking weed in your parents basement.

    As for Roby, I would assume that a NFL GM possesses the judgement and life experience necessary to come to a proper conclusion as to the severity of this issue. Remove the miles of media dick from your mouth and start thinking with a shred of common sense. The first post I saw from WalterWhite was about the leaked draft board. Since then I've seen a whole lot of shit clogging up the top of this board. Getting old.

    Your a complete dumbass. Write your congressman? Hey dipshit last time I checked congress was completely fucking broken and overrun by crony corporate capitalism, insider trading, and a fake two party system equivalent to watching the WWE on tv. Educate yourself before you speak you mindless twit. It's absolute imbeciles such as yourself that are destroying this country, going around saying in your queer nasally voice "well guys it's the law they make the rules gotta follow the law guys cmon guys just bend over for them they have the moral high ground guys it's the law yea it's the law." Grow a fucking pair and quit being a servile drone to the oligarchs. You have no fucking clue man. God help us all.

    GuNNerGatSKy said:

    Your a complete dumbass. Write your congressman? Hey dipshit last time I checked congress was completely fucking broken and overrun by crony corporate capitalism, insider trading, and a fake two party system equivalent to watching the WWE on tv. Educate yourself before you speak you mindless twit. It's absolute imbeciles such as yourself that are destroying this country, going around saying in your queer nasally voice "well guys it's the law they make the rules gotta follow the law guys cmon guys just bend over for them they have the moral high ground guys it's the law yea it's the law." Grow a fucking pair and quit being a servile drone to the oligarchs. You have no fucking clue man. God help us all.

    Grow a pair. Thats funny. Man, life must be so bad for people like you. You go to the gas station, buy your snacks, go home, turn on electricity, use your running water, bitch because the wifi is spotty...but yet, you really have no fucking clue how good you have life her in the pampered, welfare state that we live in. Let's catch a flight to Afghanistan and see what life looks like with lack of governmental control. Or rather, lets ignore all the freedoms and liberties we have here while sitting on our cushioned couches watching espn, and lets complain about all the things we don't like about our fairy tale life. Pussy bitch. Grow some balls and start a revolution. You seem to possess insider knowledge on the working of our government, I bet there's a ton of cyber tough guys out there that will not only support your uprising, but will also leave the cyberweb to join you. Fucking loser.

  • GuNNerGatSKy said:

    Your a complete dumbass. Write your congressman? Hey dipshit last time I checked congress was completely fucking broken and overrun by crony corporate capitalism, insider trading, and a fake two party system equivalent to watching the WWE on tv. Educate yourself before you speak you mindless twit. It's absolute imbeciles such as yourself that are destroying this country, going around saying in your queer nasally voice "well guys it's the law they make the rules gotta follow the law guys cmon guys just bend over for them they have the moral high ground guys it's the law yea it's the law." Grow a fucking pair and quit being a servile drone to the oligarchs. You have no fucking clue man. God help us all.

    Grow a pair. Thats funny. Man, life must be so bad for people like you. You go to the gas station, buy your snacks, go home, turn on electricity, use your running water, bitch because the wifi is spotty...but yet, you really have no fucking clue how good you have life her in the pampered, welfare state that we live in. Let's catch a flight to Afghanistan and see what life looks like with lack of governmental control. Or rather, lets ignore all the freedoms and liberties we have here while sitting on our cushioned couches watching espn, and lets complain about all the things we don't like about our fairy tale life. Pussy bitch. Grow some balls and start a revolution. You seem to possess insider knowledge on the working of our government, I bet there's a ton of cyber tough guys out there that will not only support your uprising, but will also leave the cyberweb to join you. Fucking loser.

    @bummie said:

    Grow a pair. Thats funny. Man, life must be so bad for people like you. You go to the gas station, buy your snacks, go home, turn on electricity, use your running water, bitch because the wifi is spotty...but yet, you really have no fucking clue how good you have life her in the pampered, welfare state that we live in. Let's catch a flight to Afghanistan and see what life looks like with lack of governmental control. Or rather, lets ignore all the freedoms and liberties we have here while sitting on our cushioned couches watching espn, and lets complain about all the things we don't like about our fairy tale life. Pussy bitch. Grow some balls and start a revolution. You seem to possess insider knowledge on the working of our government, I bet there's a ton of cyber tough guys out there that will not only support your uprising, but will also leave the cyberweb to join you. Fucking loser.

    Did I ever once claim my life was bad? No. It used to be very very bad. I have been to hell and back buddy trust me. What I'm saying is if we continue on the way we are in this country we will be like a 3rd world nation, I.e. Afghanistan. And I would gladly give my life fighting the scum who run this country with the hope that my daughter would have the same privileges I have enjoyed so far. At the rate we are going she wont.

  • Dumbest thread I've read on here in a long, long time.

  • @bummie said:

    Grow a pair. Thats funny. Man, life must be so bad for people like you. You go to the gas station, buy your snacks, go home, turn on electricity, use your running water, bitch because the wifi is spotty...but yet, you really have no fucking clue how good you have life her in the pampered, welfare state that we live in. Let's catch a flight to Afghanistan and see what life looks like with lack of governmental control. Or rather, lets ignore all the freedoms and liberties we have here while sitting on our cushioned couches watching espn, and lets complain about all the things we don't like about our fairy tale life. Pussy bitch. Grow some balls and start a revolution. You seem to possess insider knowledge on the working of our government, I bet there's a ton of cyber tough guys out there that will not only support your uprising, but will also leave the cyberweb to join you. Fucking loser.

    Did I ever once claim my life was bad? No. It used to be very very bad. I have been to hell and back buddy trust me. What I'm saying is if we continue on the way we are in this country we will be like a 3rd world nation, I.e. Afghanistan. And I would gladly give my life fighting the scum who run this country with the hope that my daughter would have the same privileges I have enjoyed so far. At the rate we are going she wont.

    GuNNerGatSKy said:

    Did I ever once claim my life was bad? No. It used to be very very bad. I have been to hell and back buddy trust me. What I'm saying is if we continue on the way we are in this country we will be like a 3rd world nation, I.e. Afghanistan. And I would gladly give my life fighting the scum who run this country with the hope that my daughter would have the same privileges I have enjoyed so far. At the rate we are going she wont.

    3rd world country? Really dude? Really?

  • GuNNerGatSKy said:

    Did I ever once claim my life was bad? No. It used to be very very bad. I have been to hell and back buddy trust me. What I'm saying is if we continue on the way we are in this country we will be like a 3rd world nation, I.e. Afghanistan. And I would gladly give my life fighting the scum who run this country with the hope that my daughter would have the same privileges I have enjoyed so far. At the rate we are going she wont.

    3rd world country? Really dude? Really?

    @taco918 said:

    3rd world country? Really dude? Really?

    Before you speak I suggest you go study some history and how third world nations come about. There are more people on the government dole these days then there are working full time jobs. How long until the backs of hardworking Americans are finally broken by those who sponge off said hardworking americans?

  • @walterwhite said:

    uQg4I.jpg

    Bahahah!

  • @taco918 said:

    3rd world country? Really dude? Really?

    Before you speak I suggest you go study some history and how third world nations come about. There are more people on the government dole these days then there are working full time jobs. How long until the backs of hardworking Americans are finally broken by those who sponge off said hardworking americans?

    GuNNerGatSKy said:

    Before you speak I suggest you go study some history and how third world nations come about. There are more people on the government dole these days then there are working full time jobs. How long until the backs of hardworking Americans are finally broken by those who sponge off said hardworking americans?

    Are you running for office or something? We still possess the most dynamic and innovative economy the world has ever seen and it's not likely to change within any of our lifetimes. A third world country insinuates a weak economy with a corrupt, at best, government. Is our government or political system perfect? No, but we're light years away from the corruption necessary for the development of a third world country.

    Show a little faith in government of the country that has allowed you, and your family, a shot at a good life. You should brush up on a little Socrates, specifically his trial and subsequent punishment. It'll give you a much better perspective on the relationship between an individual and their government.

  • GuNNerGatSKy said:

    Before you speak I suggest you go study some history and how third world nations come about. There are more people on the government dole these days then there are working full time jobs. How long until the backs of hardworking Americans are finally broken by those who sponge off said hardworking americans?

    Are you running for office or something? We still possess the most dynamic and innovative economy the world has ever seen and it's not likely to change within any of our lifetimes. A third world country insinuates a weak economy with a corrupt, at best, government. Is our government or political system perfect? No, but we're light years away from the corruption necessary for the development of a third world country.

    Show a little faith in government of the country that has allowed you, and your family, a shot at a good life. You should brush up on a little Socrates, specifically his trial and subsequent punishment. It'll give you a much better perspective on the relationship between an individual and their government.

    @taco918 said:

    Are you running for office or something? We still possess the most dynamic and innovative economy the world has ever seen and it's not likely to change within any of our lifetimes. A third world country insinuates a weak economy with a corrupt, at best, government. Is our government or political system perfect? No, but we're light years away from the corruption necessary for the development of a third world country.

    Show a little faith in government of the country that has allowed you, and your family, a shot at a good life. You should brush up on a little Socrates. It'll give you a much better perspective.

    I wish I could have blind faith in the oligarchy but I cannot. Our government is more than flawed, it is rotten to the very core. Alas, I digress. I cannot persuade anyone to see what I see, nor should I try to it's up to each and every person to do their own research and make up their own mind. Mine is made up and there is no changing it. I just hope my generation can be saved so that hopefully when it comes our time to run the show we can hit the reset button.

  • Gunner, how old are you? I heard a "my generation" thing some I'm curious.

    No one should ever say "My mind is made up and there's no changing it." You always need to accept new info and see how it affects your views.

  • @taco918 said:

    Are you running for office or something? We still possess the most dynamic and innovative economy the world has ever seen and it's not likely to change within any of our lifetimes. A third world country insinuates a weak economy with a corrupt, at best, government. Is our government or political system perfect? No, but we're light years away from the corruption necessary for the development of a third world country.

    Show a little faith in government of the country that has allowed you, and your family, a shot at a good life. You should brush up on a little Socrates. It'll give you a much better perspective.

    I wish I could have blind faith in the oligarchy but I cannot. Our government is more than flawed, it is rotten to the very core. Alas, I digress. I cannot persuade anyone to see what I see, nor should I try to it's up to each and every person to do their own research and make up their own mind. Mine is made up and there is no changing it. I just hope my generation can be saved so that hopefully when it comes our time to run the show we can hit the reset button.

    GuNNerGatSKy said:

    I wish I could have blind faith in the oligarchy but I cannot. Our government is more than flawed, it is rotten to the very core. Alas, I digress. I cannot persuade anyone to see what I see, nor should I try to it's up to each and every person to do their own research and make up their own mind. Mine is made up and there is no changing it. I just hope my generation can be saved so that hopefully when it comes our time to run the show we can hit the reset button.

    It's faith in the system instituted by the founding fathers, not the different administrations, that allows me to be optimistic. The system, often with the changing of the generational guard as the catalyst, corrects the mistakes made by all administrations, over time. Our generation, like all other previous generations, will tweak the mistakes of the previous, however a full on reset will not happen.

    When/if it does, then you can start worrying about your third world country theory.

  • You can get a DUI even if your car is turned off but the keys are within reach. Pretty messed up!

    @usfbrown said:

    You can get a DUI even if your car is turned off but the keys are within reach. Pretty messed up!

    Well, not a DUI- you're not driving, it's called "physical control", and at least in Ohio, the penalty isn't anywhere near as severe. 🙂 Sleep it off in the back seat.

  • Gunner, how old are you? I heard a "my generation" thing some I'm curious.

    No one should ever say "My mind is made up and there's no changing it." You always need to accept new info and see how it affects your views.

    @mld-woody said:

    Gunner, how old are you? I heard a "my generation" thing some I'm curious.

    No one should ever say "My mind is made up and there's no changing it." You always need to accept new info and see how it affects your views.

    I am 24 woody. You are correct I phrased that inappropriately; if I would have had that attitude a few years ago my mind would have remained entenched in the neo con republican ideals I once held close to my heart. Nothing stings worse than knowing you have been lied to and conned by the politcians you grew up looking up to and idolizing.

  • @walterwhite said:

    You just said it right there with the word "allowed". The government should have the right to allow you your rights or not.

    The government ALLOWS us the ability to be successful by creating a safe environment in which to live and work. How many success stories do you hear coming out of Somalia or North Korea? The fact of the matter is, everything you've ever had, or ever will have will be due to the government of whatever country you reside in creating the necessary environment for YOU to succeed. I know it probably goes against your firmly held belief that your a "self-made man" and "I ain't need nobodies help" bullshit but it is the truth.

    You should brush up on Japanese Americans 1942 or The Trail of Tears or Wounded Knee of The Gulf of Tonkin incident. - Ah so I should continue to blame the government for mistakes others have made in it's name, in the past? How many of those people responsible are still in positions of power? What's that you say? Most of them are dead? That's good. What was I supposed to be upset about again?

    the government denies homosexuals the rights to marriage - You know just as well as I do the antiquated reasons why gay marriage is still illegal. However the populations view towards legalization, as well as actual steps taken to legalize it, are changing rather quickly. It's not going to happen overnight.

    the government slaughtered my people and pushed them into the desert - Aww poor you. I mean it's not like every human being alive can't find an injustice done to their ancestors as one point or another. Is this injustice affecting YOUR ability to live your life? I'm part Cherokee and live in Oklahoma so save the discrimination card for someone it will actually work on.

    the government can't properly count the votes - I assume you mean the electoral college? I would agree it doesn't make sense. It's a remnant of a different era that should be looked into if not changed.

    the government outlaws marijuana which helps people with medical conditions - See my response to gay marriage.

    the government executes innocent people and let's guilty people walk everyday, - People aren't perfect and make mistakes? Holy Jesus, why isn't this discovery of yours bigger news? I do have a question though, does the government strictly execute innocent people and only let guilty people walk?

    the government can't properly educate our children, - It's the parents job to ensure that their children take their education seriously. To blame the government is a cop out.

    the government shits all over it's veterans, - I agree, veterans need to be taken care of better. However don't act like veterans are given nothing. It may be a pain in the ass to receive their benefits, and these benefits may not go far enough, but they are still benefits regardless.

    the government gives billions in aid to other countries while leaving it's own citizens out on their ass. T - If you don't understand foreign policy, don't bitch about it. It's much cheaper to give billions in aid to keep some semblance of stability around the world then to have fight war after war after war to create stability.

    the same government which enacted NDAA, Patriot Act, FISPA, CISPA, FISA, TSA, Endless wars, wiretaps, bribery. - And we've seen quite the backlash in the past couple of years haven't we. Change takes time bud.

    The same overnment that pays firefighters, social workers soldiers, and teachers absolute dogshit (25-50k a year) while Ivory tower elist fucks like Clintons, Gore, Obama, Pelosi, Warren, Bloomberg, Romney, Bush, the congress, the senate, the cabinet walk away with millions.

    They serve absolutely NO PURPOSE for the people yet they run off with all the money, they pay none of the taxes, and get all of the power. - Absolute power corrupts? Holy shit you are making a ton of discoveries in this post. This is human nature. Throughout history those in power use their power for their own advancement. Is it fair, just or right? Nope but as a species, we can't help it.

    You want to trust these people, give these people more executive power, and money out of my check? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN MIND?

    You don't trust the people in charge, you trust the system they work in. Never once did I say more executive power is needed so I'm not sure where that is coming from. That money out of your check does a lot more to benefit the community you live in, and the people that work for your community (law enforcement, firemen, teachers, social workers etc.) then it does to the people in power. I had similar questions and concerns when I was younger as well. I only thought about the negatives and it distorted my ability to understand the entire concept. However the benefits of government, and our government in particular, greatly outweigh the negatives.

  • Taco...

    giphy.gif

  • Gunner, how old are you? I heard a "my generation" thing some I'm curious.

    No one should ever say "My mind is made up and there's no changing it." You always need to accept new info and see how it affects your views.

    @mld-woody said:

    Gunner, how old are you? I heard a "my generation" thing some I'm curious.

    No one should ever say "My mind is made up and there's no changing it." You always need to accept new info and see how it affects your views.