Kenny Guiton
-
Can someone explain me why NOBODY is talking about him ? I mean he didn't play a lot being braxton's back up, but when he did, he was great. He has a big arm, he is accurate, he is a great athlete, he doesn't make a lot of mistakes man. I hope the Browns will give him a chance.
-
I'd love to give Kenny g a late round look. His arm impressed and I'd rather have seen him finish out the season than braxton miller
-
sorry, i'm a buckeye fan but no.
you can get him as an UDFA, i'm sure.
-
He is worth a 7th round flyer imo. Crazier things have happened, maybe if he sits a couple years in the NFL and learns he turns into the next tom Brady! Ah the hopes and dreams of a browns/OSU diehard

-
He is worth a 7th round flyer imo. Crazier things have happened, maybe if he sits a couple years in the NFL and learns he turns into the next tom Brady! Ah the hopes and dreams of a browns/OSU diehard

GuNNerGatSKy said:
He is worth a 7th round flyer imo. Crazier things have happened, maybe if he sits a couple years in the NFL and learns he turns into the next tom Brady! Ah the hopes and dreams of a browns/OSU diehard

Kenny has been projected as a low round pick, depends what we do earlier in the draft.
-
Yes, a UDFA....but that does not mean he could not prove that he can play. There is the occasional needle in a haystack: Kurt Warner, Tony Romo, UDFAs.
-
As a UDFA, it couldn't hurt.
But I don't see it happening.
I'd rather see Keith Price or Brock Jensen get the 3rd QB spot.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login