Glad we have Haslem
-
I live in long beach about 20 miles south of LA. This Sterling situation makes me kinda glad we have Jimmy who short changed people on rebates. Jimmy seems genuine in his ownership and glad we have him as the owner of the Browns.
-
I live in long beach about 20 miles south of LA. This Sterling situation makes me kinda glad we have Jimmy who short changed people on rebates. Jimmy seems genuine in his ownership and glad we have him as the owner of the Browns.
-
A lot of the scenes from his videos are in my neighborhood. LOL. People freak when they see the Big VIP records sign.
-
Is Sublime from the LBC also?
-
Is Sublime from the LBC also?
you mean WAS don't you?
-
Sublime was an Long Beach group. hence their after death of the singer the name was " long beach dub allstars"
-
I just listened to the 9+ minute TMZ tape of Sterling, and while I don't agree with his views, this is still America where one has the right to believe and say what they want, but I guess that only applies when you believe and say "politically correct" views.
I haven't heard a single person mention the fact that this recording was done covertly, without his knowledge. What if some jackass taped every single one of all of your's, and all of my "private" moments? I know I have said some things in anger that I'm not proud of, and if some scum had a tape recorder, I guess I would be the devil............... Same goes for each and every one of you, unless you somehow turn water into wine.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login