How high will Shazier go?
-
-
damn another Buckeye going to the Pitts
-
My favorite players always go to Baltimore or Pittsburgh. Watch Baltimore take Pryor to really ruin my night.
-
I wanted Jarvis Jones last year this just another kick in the gut from the Burgh, Goodbye Shazier i never knew you.
-
I hate to see Ryan go to the dark side
-
-
Satan's work......
WSS
-
-
-
and you are an ass...
Tomorrow I will be right about something...
But you'll still be an ass...
-
-
I don't know how anyone could say Manziel was always their guy for the Browns. To me that seems a hell of a risk to take letting him go as far as #22. They might've said "well if JF is there still when we pick again, WTF pull the trigger", but always their guy? Titans, Jets, Cardinals all have iffy QB situations and could've decided to pick JF when he was still on the board at their turn. My guess is Farmer's plan was if JF falls into the 20s, we'll pick him, but not before. Just so happened that was the case, and no one saw that coming.
-
-
Hate to say it, Shitsburg make a great pick here. Too bad it is going to take him 3 years to learn the defense, by then Troy will be using a walker.
-
Oh well, at least he's not from Ohio.
WSS
-
So I've derailed the topic. Point is...yeah I hate seeing an OSU player go to the Stoolers. I see too many a$$holes around here that are OSU/Steelers fans.
So I've derailed the topic. Point is...yeah I hate seeing an OSU player go to the Stoolers. I see too many a$$holes around here that are OSU/Steelers fans.
Steelers take an OSU player in the first round like every other year. Cameron Heyward just two years ago. Santonio Holmes.
ILB and CB were two areas of need for the Browns, and I thought that they could possibly be filled with Shazier and/or Roby.
Not gonna happen. We got the CB out of OK St. and Shazier is gone.
So, maybe the "local" connection the Browns may get could be either Dri Archer of Kent St.....or Bishop Sankey RB who grew up locally before heading out to Washington.
Not that growing up or going to school is more important than getting real talent (can you say Charlie Frye and Brady Quinn), but it is interesting.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
