Skip to content

How high will Shazier go?

The Browns Board
48 20 2.3k
  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Satan's work......

    WSS

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #40

    LOL... Did not say a thing about where "they" picked him...

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #41

    and you are an ass...

    Tomorrow I will be right about something...

    But you'll still be an ass...

  • and you are an ass...

    Tomorrow I will be right about something...

    But you'll still be an ass...

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @tour2ma said:

    and you are an ass...

    Tomorrow I will be right about something...

    But you'll still be an ass...

    That finished off a great day like a hot fudge molten lava cake finishes off a steak dinner. 😆

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #43

    mmmmmm... steak...

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    I don't know how anyone could say Manziel was always their guy for the Browns. To me that seems a hell of a risk to take letting him go as far as #22. They might've said "well if JF is there still when we pick again, WTF pull the trigger", but always their guy? Titans, Jets, Cardinals all have iffy QB situations and could've decided to pick JF when he was still on the board at their turn. My guess is Farmer's plan was if JF falls into the 20s, we'll pick him, but not before. Just so happened that was the case, and no one saw that coming.

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    So I've derailed the topic. Point is...yeah I hate seeing an OSU player go to the Stoolers. I see too many a$$holes around here that are OSU/Steelers fans.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Hate to say it, Shitsburg make a great pick here. Too bad it is going to take him 3 years to learn the defense, by then Troy will be using a walker.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Oh well, at least he's not from Ohio.

    WSS

  • So I've derailed the topic. Point is...yeah I hate seeing an OSU player go to the Stoolers. I see too many a$$holes around here that are OSU/Steelers fans.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @tml1138 said:

    So I've derailed the topic. Point is...yeah I hate seeing an OSU player go to the Stoolers. I see too many a$$holes around here that are OSU/Steelers fans.

    Steelers take an OSU player in the first round like every other year. Cameron Heyward just two years ago. Santonio Holmes.

    ILB and CB were two areas of need for the Browns, and I thought that they could possibly be filled with Shazier and/or Roby.

    Not gonna happen. We got the CB out of OK St. and Shazier is gone.

    So, maybe the "local" connection the Browns may get could be either Dri Archer of Kent St.....or Bishop Sankey RB who grew up locally before heading out to Washington.

    Not that growing up or going to school is more important than getting real talent (can you say Charlie Frye and Brady Quinn), but it is interesting.