Mike Glennon?
-
Hear tell the Bucs are trying to unload Mike Glennon. What do you guys think about him coming here? His rookie season was last year and we do need a QB. Lovie wants to let him go most likely because he's not "his" guy. But what do you all think? His stats last year were nothing impressive but he did take good care of the football 19 TD and 9 INT and threw for 2600 yards with a COMP% of 59.4. He does have a full season under his belt and is young. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
-
For a low round pick, I wouldn't be against it. He played well enough for the horrible bucs, and comes with a very low contract hit.
-

-
Ya for a 5th on down I would make that trade. Their trying to trade a 3rd round pick only after one season so I wouldn't give them value for him. I would claim there is something wrong with him as reasoning not to give them above a 5th even though I don't see anything wrong with him. He was in serious oroy talk before his final few games and he still had a good season for a shit team.
-
For a low round pick, I wouldn't be against it. He played well enough for the horrible bucs, and comes with a very low contract hit.
-
I suppose it all depends on what the front office wants to do at quarterback. If they really like someone in the draft they wouldn't want to do the trade. If they aren't sold on anyone...and that's the million dollar question....why not part with one of the surplus 4th round picks? Again just a thought.
-
i don't see it happening with young and thigpen being picked up.
i mean how many bums can you have sleeping on the same grate?
-
i don't see it happening with young and thigpen being picked up.
i mean how many bums can you have sleeping on the same grate?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login