Skip to content

Celebrity Draft

The Browns Board
75 20 2.1k
  • Chicago selects.... Bill Murray

    @bermeck08 said:

    Chicago selects.... Bill Murray

    OK, Pittsburgh on the Clock

  • The Pittsburgh Steelers select: Andy Warhol. Pittsburgh native.

    andy-warhol-silver-factory_illustration.

    Dallas Cowboys on the Clock.

    OK, one other interim rule: Lets go with real people, not fictional ones, like JR Ewing or something.

  • Dallas- Jerry Jones? Baltimore- has to be Edgar Allen Poe.

  • Paul Newman should be the Cleveland pick. The boy from Shaker Heights.

  • (Picking early, have to log out)

    New York jets select..... Wolfman Jack !

    Bermeck (great draft idea....I was looking at George carlin for New York...what a list, obviously)

  • Paul Newman should be the Cleveland pick. The boy from Shaker Heights.

    @john.r.brown1968 said:

    Paul Newman should be the Cleveland pick. The boy from Shaker Heights.

    He should be the # 4 pick and then at 26 they should take Halle Berr

  • Cleveland selects Trent Reznor - Frontman of Nine Inch Nails and Oscar Award Winning Composer of the soundtrack for The Social Network whose career started in Cleveland

    @vaportrail said:

    Cleveland selects Trent Reznor - Frontman of Nine Inch Nails and Oscar Award Winning Composer of the soundtrack for The Social Network whose career started in Cleveland

    He sucks. My sister grew up with him and he was a cock then and he's a cock now. His music sucks.

  • Dallas- Jerry Jones? Baltimore- has to be Edgar Allen Poe.

    @hoorta said:

    Dallas- Jerry Jones? Baltimore- has to be Edgar Allen Poe.

    You are only supposed to get one at a time dude.

    But I will give you these

    Than Wolfman Jack as well.

    Miami is on the clock

    All you guys making suggestion....none count till that team is on the clock. Including Cleveland.

  • The Dolphins select:

    Dwayne, "The Rock" Johnson (U. of Miami alum)

    Arizona Cardinals on the clock.

  • NO. Cleveland - Tim Conway. He was born in a Cleveland suburb.

    @calfoxwc said:

    NO. Cleveland - Tim Conway. He was born in a Cleveland suburb.

    Hello? Hallie Berry anyone?

    halle-berry-11.jpg

  • Arizona ... Stevie Nicks and David Spade come to mind ...

    But the Cardinals select Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter.

    lynda-carter-bouncing-o.gif

  • @calfoxwc said:

    NO. Cleveland - Tim Conway. He was born in a Cleveland suburb.

    Hello? Hallie Berry anyone?

    halle-berry-11.jpg

    Zombo said:

    Hello? Hallie Berry anyone?

    halle-berry-11.jpg

    Hello? Hallie Berry anyone?

    sure!!

  • I know whay this got stuck. No one could think of anyone famous from Green Bay who was not connected with football. Well there is one good name:

    The Green Bay Packers select: Tony Shalhoub. (you know, the guy who plays Monk). Born in GB.

    Philadelphia is on the clock.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    NO. Cleveland - Tim Conway. He was born in a Cleveland suburb.

    Hello? Hallie Berry anyone?

    halle-berry-11.jpg

    Zombo said:

    Hello? Hallie Berry anyone?

    I agree with the previous poster Reznor was a horrible pick for #1 overall- you want to pick a musician, they had better be up there with the Beatles or Stones in the music pantheon for the "most famous ever" & Nine Inch Nails ain't it. You going to do music, give me Benjamin Orr from the Cars- (Lakewood, OH)

    Halle Berry or Bob Hope are way more famous than Reznor. I think me & Z may have to hijack this one and do a little editing.

  • Zombo said:

    Hello? Hallie Berry anyone?

    I agree with the previous poster Reznor was a horrible pick for #1 overall- you want to pick a musician, they had better be up there with the Beatles or Stones in the music pantheon for the "most famous ever" & Nine Inch Nails ain't it. You going to do music, give me Benjamin Orr from the Cars- (Lakewood, OH)

    Halle Berry or Bob Hope are way more famous than Reznor. I think me & Z may have to hijack this one and do a little editing.

    @hoorta said:

    I agree with the previous poster Reznor was a horrible pick for #1 overall- you want to pick a musician, they had better be up there with the Beatles or Stones in the music pantheon for the "most famous ever" & Nine Inch Nails ain't it. You going to do music, give me Benjamin Orr from the Cars- (Lakewood, OH)

    Halle Berry or Bob Hope are way more famous than Reznor. I think me & Z may have to hijack this one and do a little editing.

    Leave it alone for now, Larry You will have another chance when Cleveland comes up again shortly. Make a pick for Philly and we will be closer to getting there.

  • Noboydy else wants to tune in to this? This shouldn't be that hard. The next city is Philadelphia. I will go ahead and make a choice:

    The Philadelphia Eagles select: Bill Cosby, native son

    Kansas City is on the clock.

  • Zombo said:

    Hello? Hallie Berry anyone?

    I agree with the previous poster Reznor was a horrible pick for #1 overall- you want to pick a musician, they had better be up there with the Beatles or Stones in the music pantheon for the "most famous ever" & Nine Inch Nails ain't it. You going to do music, give me Benjamin Orr from the Cars- (Lakewood, OH)

    Halle Berry or Bob Hope are way more famous than Reznor. I think me & Z may have to hijack this one and do a little editing.

    @hoorta said:

    I agree with the previous poster Reznor was a horrible pick for #1 overall- you want to pick a musician, they had better be up there with the Beatles or Stones in the music pantheon for the "most famous ever" & Nine Inch Nails ain't it. You going to do music, give me Benjamin Orr from the Cars- (Lakewood, OH)

    Halle Berry or Bob Hope are way more famous than Reznor. I think me & Z may have to hijack this one and do a little editing.

    I can KIND of see Bob (though he wasn't born in Ohio), but Newman was born and raised in Shaker Heights. He also went to college in Ohio, before serving in the Navy during World War 2.

    Newman is a no-brainer.

  • @hoorta said:

    I agree with the previous poster Reznor was a horrible pick for #1 overall- you want to pick a musician, they had better be up there with the Beatles or Stones in the music pantheon for the "most famous ever" & Nine Inch Nails ain't it. You going to do music, give me Benjamin Orr from the Cars- (Lakewood, OH)

    Halle Berry or Bob Hope are way more famous than Reznor. I think me & Z may have to hijack this one and do a little editing.

    I can KIND of see Bob (though he wasn't born in Ohio), but Newman was born and raised in Shaker Heights. He also went to college in Ohio, before serving in the Navy during World War 2.

    Newman is a no-brainer.

    @john.r.brown1968 said:

    I can KIND of see Bob (though he wasn't born in Ohio), but Newman was born and raised in Shaker Heights. He also went to college in Ohio, before serving in the Navy during World War 2.

    Newman is a no-brainer.

    newman-from-seinfeld.jpg

  • @john.r.brown1968 said:

    I can KIND of see Bob (though he wasn't born in Ohio), but Newman was born and raised in Shaker Heights. He also went to college in Ohio, before serving in the Navy during World War 2.

    Newman is a no-brainer.

    newman-from-seinfeld.jpg

    Zombo said:

    newman-from-seinfeld.jpg

    Lol ... No.

  • Kansas City selects Don Cheadle.