Skip to content

Celebrity Draft

The Browns Board
75 20 2.1k
  • @vaportrail said:

    And you're taking people whose careers have already peaked or are dead with your first pick in the draft. We already did that with Weeden! Reznor's in the prime of his career, it's a good pick. The 3 you listed will be there at 1b, 2, and 3a.

    It's all just a fun fantasy. I will pay more attention to Trent Reznor thanks to you.

    But did you see the Halle Berry picture?

    Z

    Zombo said:

    It's all just a fun fantasy. I will pay more attention to Trent Reznor thanks to you.

    But did you see the Halle Berry picture?

    Z

    Oh yeah, she's still gorgeous, but I had to rock the boat with my pick. Plus, what's a draft without arguing over who's right and wrong? Debating whether or not I want to start watching her new show, Extant.

  • Cle

    Tom Hanks

    Dave Grohl

    Michael symon

    John Legend

  • Now I've lived out of the Cleveland area for awhile now so my opinion may be moot but wouldn't Drew Carey (sp) qualify for this list? I enjoyed both of his shows back in the day (I was an impressional (sp) tween/teenager at the time) and he launched quite a few careers as well. Plus he's the host of the Price is Right which is a pretty ballin gig. Hundreds of people excited out of their mind to be on stage with you (granted their winning stuff) and gorgeous girls walking around back stage who may be dumb enough to think they can further their careers by tickling your pickle. Plus we all know the Price is Right is a bone fide cure for all ills. I'd take that job for sure.

    However, I've never heard of this Reznor fella, but I've never been into the hardcore death metal so y'all will have to forgive me.

  • For Cleve I would say 1a Paul Newman, 1b Halle Berry ... Bob Hope in the supplemental draft.

    Trent Reznor is a third round pick at best.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    For Cleve I would say 1a Paul Newman, 1b Halle Berry ... Bob Hope in the supplemental draft.

    Trent Reznor is a third round pick at best.

    Z

    I agree.

  • Cle

    Tom Hanks

    Dave Grohl

    Michael symon

    John Legend

    @browns616 said:

    Cle

    Tom Hanks

    Dave Grohl

    Michael symon

    John Legend

    Don't completely forget my previous post but this one takes the cake. I mean Tom motherfucking Hanks son. Enough said.
  • Elliot Ness - can't touch the Untouchable.

  • Now I've lived out of the Cleveland area for awhile now so my opinion may be moot but wouldn't Drew Carey (sp) qualify for this list? I enjoyed both of his shows back in the day (I was an impressional (sp) tween/teenager at the time) and he launched quite a few careers as well. Plus he's the host of the Price is Right which is a pretty ballin gig. Hundreds of people excited out of their mind to be on stage with you (granted their winning stuff) and gorgeous girls walking around back stage who may be dumb enough to think they can further their careers by tickling your pickle. Plus we all know the Price is Right is a bone fide cure for all ills. I'd take that job for sure.

    However, I've never heard of this Reznor fella, but I've never been into the hardcore death metal so y'all will have to forgive me.

    @taco918 said:

    Now I've lived out of the Cleveland area for awhile now so my opinion may be moot but wouldn't Drew Carey (sp) qualify for this list? I enjoyed both of his shows back in the day (I was an impressional (sp) tween/teenager at the time) and he launched quite a few careers as well. Plus he's the host of the Price is Right which is a pretty ballin gig. Hundreds of people excited out of their mind to be on stage with you (granted their winning stuff) and gorgeous girls walking around back stage who may be dumb enough to think they can further their careers by tickling your pickle. Plus we all know the Price is Right is a bone fide cure for all ills. I'd take that job for sure.

    However, I've never heard of this Reznor fella, but I've never been into the hardcore death metal so y'all will have to forgive me.

    Ya, Drew Carey is slid second round or early third round pick.

    Z

    --ahead of Reznor on my draft board

  • This is all great guys.....but San Diego is on the board

    The San Diego Chargers select:

    Cameron Diaz

    Cameron+Diaz.jpg

  • Now Cleveland in on the clock. First Celeb taken gets it.

  • Now Cleveland in on the clock. First Celeb taken gets it.

    @the-gipper said:

    Now Cleveland in on the clock. First Celeb taken gets it.

    halle-berry-11.jpg

    Z

  • New Orleans is on the clock

    And with that pick New Orleans makes the only selection that by rights it should make:

    Louis Armstrong "Satchmo"

  • Charlotte (Carolina) is on the clock.

  • Carolina chooses Pro Wrestler Ric Flair

  • Carolina chooses Pro Wrestler Ric Flair

    @stillmotion said:

    Carolina chooses Pro Wrestler Ric Flair

    Another fake wrestler? Jesus, really? (speaking of Jesus....Billy Graham from Charlotte would have been an option)

    So be it. Ric Flair.

    Boston/New England is on the clock

  • New England -- Seth McFarlane

  • Boston/New England selects: Samuel Adams.......patriot, signer of declaration of Independence. Beer dude.

    San Francisco is on the clock.

  • Selects Tony Bennett

  • Selects Tony Bennett

    @momszer said:

    Selects Tony Bennett

    I'll go with it, though I don't know if he is actually from San Fran.

  • Cleveland 7th round pick kielbasa and sauerkraut lol

  • With the 31st pick in the first round of the 2014 Celebrity Draft, the Denver Broncos select:

    Henry J. Deutschendorf Jr.

    The Seattle Seahawks are on the board for the final pick in the first round.