Celebrity Draft
-
Now I've lived out of the Cleveland area for awhile now so my opinion may be moot but wouldn't Drew Carey (sp) qualify for this list? I enjoyed both of his shows back in the day (I was an impressional (sp) tween/teenager at the time) and he launched quite a few careers as well. Plus he's the host of the Price is Right which is a pretty ballin gig. Hundreds of people excited out of their mind to be on stage with you (granted their winning stuff) and gorgeous girls walking around back stage who may be dumb enough to think they can further their careers by tickling your pickle. Plus we all know the Price is Right is a bone fide cure for all ills. I'd take that job for sure.
However, I've never heard of this Reznor fella, but I've never been into the hardcore death metal so y'all will have to forgive me.
-
For Cleve I would say 1a Paul Newman, 1b Halle Berry ... Bob Hope in the supplemental draft.
Trent Reznor is a third round pick at best.
Z
-
Don't completely forget my previous post but this one takes the cake. I mean Tom motherfucking Hanks son. Enough said.Cle
Tom Hanks
Dave Grohl
Michael symon
John Legend
-
Elliot Ness - can't touch the Untouchable.
-
Now I've lived out of the Cleveland area for awhile now so my opinion may be moot but wouldn't Drew Carey (sp) qualify for this list? I enjoyed both of his shows back in the day (I was an impressional (sp) tween/teenager at the time) and he launched quite a few careers as well. Plus he's the host of the Price is Right which is a pretty ballin gig. Hundreds of people excited out of their mind to be on stage with you (granted their winning stuff) and gorgeous girls walking around back stage who may be dumb enough to think they can further their careers by tickling your pickle. Plus we all know the Price is Right is a bone fide cure for all ills. I'd take that job for sure.
However, I've never heard of this Reznor fella, but I've never been into the hardcore death metal so y'all will have to forgive me.
Now I've lived out of the Cleveland area for awhile now so my opinion may be moot but wouldn't Drew Carey (sp) qualify for this list? I enjoyed both of his shows back in the day (I was an impressional (sp) tween/teenager at the time) and he launched quite a few careers as well. Plus he's the host of the Price is Right which is a pretty ballin gig. Hundreds of people excited out of their mind to be on stage with you (granted their winning stuff) and gorgeous girls walking around back stage who may be dumb enough to think they can further their careers by tickling your pickle. Plus we all know the Price is Right is a bone fide cure for all ills. I'd take that job for sure.
However, I've never heard of this Reznor fella, but I've never been into the hardcore death metal so y'all will have to forgive me.
Ya, Drew Carey is slid second round or early third round pick.
Z
--ahead of Reznor on my draft board
-
This is all great guys.....but San Diego is on the board
The San Diego Chargers select:
Cameron Diaz

-
Now Cleveland in on the clock. First Celeb taken gets it.
-
Now Cleveland in on the clock. First Celeb taken gets it.
-
New Orleans is on the clock
And with that pick New Orleans makes the only selection that by rights it should make:
Louis Armstrong "Satchmo"
-
Charlotte (Carolina) is on the clock.
-
Carolina chooses Pro Wrestler Ric Flair
-
Carolina chooses Pro Wrestler Ric Flair
Carolina chooses Pro Wrestler Ric Flair
Another fake wrestler? Jesus, really? (speaking of Jesus....Billy Graham from Charlotte would have been an option)
So be it. Ric Flair.
Boston/New England is on the clock
-
New England -- Seth McFarlane
-
Boston/New England selects: Samuel Adams.......patriot, signer of declaration of Independence. Beer dude.
San Francisco is on the clock.
-
-
Cleveland 7th round pick kielbasa and sauerkraut lol
-
With the 31st pick in the first round of the 2014 Celebrity Draft, the Denver Broncos select:
Henry J. Deutschendorf Jr.
The Seattle Seahawks are on the board for the final pick in the first round.
-
Cleveland 7th round pick kielbasa and sauerkraut lol
It's between them or The Miz and Dolph Ziggler. Maybe we've got a shot at getting the WWE guys UDFA.

-
Seattle take Jim Hendrix!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
