#1 RB prospect from.....Wadsworth, OH
-
See this article about Bishop Sankey, RB from Washington U. but originally from Wadsworth. (he would have been in school there a short time with my kids). Considered by many to be the #1 RB prospect in the draft.
Could the Browns be interested? He is apparently interested in them. His mom now lives in Cleveland apparently.
-
i'm sure they would but he'll command a higher pick than what i think the browns would be willing to use on a position which we addressed pretty well with the #1 RB available. i'm thinking if they pick a RB at all it's be in a later round like 6th or 7th (if we have picks left by then).
-
I'm not a sankey fan and I think he is a poor fit for the zone blocking scheme.
I would like to see us bring in Hyde, Sims, or Hill if any of them fall to the 3rd
-
I'm not a sankey fan and I think he is a poor fit for the zone blocking scheme.
I would like to see us bring in Hyde, Sims, or Hill if any of them fall to the 3rd
I'm not a sankey fan and I think he is a poor fit for the zone blocking scheme.
I would like to see us bring in Hyde, Sims, or Hill if any of them fall to the 3rd
Explain your reasoning.
-
Sounds like a stand up kid! Really enjoyed that article Gip thanks. I think he would be force to be reckoned with in our backfield. And how the hell is he a poor fit in the ZBS? He was in a ZBS the entire time at Washington U! Quit talking out of your ass Louisville Slugger.
I just don't think we should be spending a second rounder on a RB. I'd much prefer to wait till the fourth or fifth. I could live with us taking one in the third. I believe we have much more important needs and better value available at other positions besides running back in the first three rounds.
-
Gunner I get that he played in a zone blocking scheme, but I'm pretty sure shannahan prefers a bigger power back. I guess I worded that wrong, I think he is a poor fit for our zone blocking scheme.
Sankey can be a good player but he looks like a dime a dozen back. He does a lot of good things well but he doesn't do anything great. He has good vision and is shifty in small places, but he looks more like a platoon guy or 3rd down guy. He reminds me of a slightly bigger Kendall Hunter
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login