Official NFL Draft Discussion
-
Boom. Nice. I'll take it.
-
What's with these announcers? I think we needed a starting corner more than anything else. QB at no. 26
-
I LOVE THIS PICK...
NOW, LET's GET Bridgewater.
-
I LOVE THIS PICK...
NOW, LET's GET Bridgewater.
Would be a successful first round if they can manage this.
-
-
I don't understand why they had to move back up for gilbert.....our secondary needed the help I'm just scratching my head why it had to go down like that
-
I don't understand why they had to move back up for gilbert.....our secondary needed the help I'm just scratching my head why it had to go down like that
-
There was a ton of talk about Vikings going defense, Gilbert or Barr, etc (Vikings fans said defense was bigger need than qb). Spielman prob said we're taking Gilbert unless you give us something. We should be glad we didn't get fleeced. It was a 5th round pick. Who cares. We got picks coming out our ears.
-
Browns try to move up but couldn't get it done according the Shefter
-
I don't understand why they had to move back up for gilbert.....our secondary needed the help I'm just scratching my head why it had to go down like that
-
Fuck yes we got Gilbert the top CB in the draft! This is awesome! I'm not quite understanding the trade up to 8 but that's fine. We got a great player at a great need.
I can tell that Farmer is listening to Pettine. He needs another great corner to properly run his D and Farmer just made sure he got him. GO BROWNS MOTHERFUCKERS!
-
-
and end up with Carr and Marquis Lee and go to bed...fill 3 big needs..........
-
^^^^^^^^^ QB fanboys are crying lol........ I wonder who predicted that?? Oh yea, me lmao
Not crying too much cuz they traded down and got extra 1st next year. Taking non-QB at #4 feels like bad strategy. Especially when you have no QB. But...
QB quality > quantity
non-QB quantity > quality
Also, looking like they could get the QB they wanted at #26 anyways. If they want one.
-
#22 with the chiefs
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login