Official NFL Draft Discussion
-
We still took Johnny football good Karma baby.
-
Ya i should thank the Eagles for Manziel.
-
Sooooo . . . .
Six monhts ago, folks would have been thrilled about us getting a top tier QB at 26.
So far, we've hit on excellent future propects, we've filled our #2 CB with the best CB available, now we picked Johnny Football at 22 (hoped for Bridgewater myself), and we're looking at getting back into the 1st for another pick.
Who in their right mind could say this is the same old Browns.. . . . ?.
Folks, this may well be the best Draft we'ver ever had + + + + + + +
-
Farmer gives us a reason to give a crap!
Who do they take now?
-
OG, OT or WR
-
What picks do they still have? Do they have a 3rd?
-
OG, OT or WR
This.
We have one 2nd round pick and one 3rd round pick (not sure which one of our two we gave up).
-
Xavier is a guy I've been clamoring for with our 2nd for awhile.
-
The OT from Nevada is supposed to be a freak.
-
OG, OT or WR
This.
We have one 2nd round pick and one 3rd round pick (not sure which one of our two we gave up).
This.
We have one 2nd round pick and one 3rd round pick (not sure which one of our two we gave up).
We traded the 19th... still have the 7th.
-
Is like to see us take either Robinson or Latimore. I would not be upset with the guard out of UCLA. Also an OLB still on the board that I'm very interested in.
-
Also even though I don't want to see us go RB I keep hearing that Hyde is a target at 35
-
Also even though I don't want to see us go RB I keep hearing that Hyde is a target at 35
Also even though I don't want to see us go RB I keep hearing that Hyde is a target at 35
Doubtful with Tate on the team but crazier things have happened.
-
-
We need a receiver to fix up our offense
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login