Official NFL Draft Discussion
-
-
We need a receiver to fix up our offense
-
The best IMO. Quick on his feet, strong, big, quick to get to the 2nd level.Haven't watched much tape on him. Is he a good fit for a zone blocking scheme?
I think he'd make an instant impact on our offense (more so than a WR)
-
GUARD WR LB
-
-
OMG I didnt even think of that! Lmao. I bet they trade for Mallett or Cousins to get out of it.
-
I don't think Lee will be there. If he is it'll be a tough decision between Xavier and Lee. I think I'd go guard. Make a great OL that much better. NOW THAT IT ISNT THE 4TH PICK

-
-
I think so.. he has good feet and agility, and is fast... ran a 5.0 at 309# at the combine.Haven't watched much tape on (Su'a-Filo). Is he a good fit for a zone blocking scheme?
-
Yeah..... I read about him too!? I don't know enough about them. Yankey is rated higher where I was reading.
Yankey has fallen all the way to the #8 ranked OG in the draft on the main board I follow, and I've yet to learn why. nfldraftscout.com now has him as a round 4/5 prospect.
Xavier is #2 ranked behind Zach Martin who is already off of the board.
-
There is SO MUCH quality left in this draft at OL, WR, and ILB. WE ARE IN GREAT SHAPE! IVE NEVER SAID THAT ABOUT A BROWNS DRAFT!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login