Skip to content

Official NFL Draft Discussion

The Browns Board
197 62 8.0k
  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    I would guess it's between ILB & WR, but who knows? These guys are being aggressive!

    Mike

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    bowling, bratwurst and broads.

    right up your alley.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    People saying Lee won't be there - we have Houston and Washington picking ahead of us. Houston are set at WR, and Washington needs other positions before WR I'm sure.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    xavier or robinson, i'll agree. don't think we can get both

    BUT didn't think we could land both gilbert and manziel either.........

    next time i'm in cleveland i'm buying farmer dinner at his choice of restaurants.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Sua Filo next then best WR available ........ maybe Chris Borland in the 4th if still there

  • Sua Filo next then best WR available ........ maybe Chris Borland in the 4th if still there

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    Sua Filo next then best WR available ........ maybe Chris Borland in the 4th if still there

    And next stop playoffs...

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve

    Xavier Su'a "Chic" Fila

    (but I bet they take Jordan Matthews or Marquis Lee)

    WSS

    (I know it's o)

  • John.R.Brown1968J John.R.Brown1968 wrote on last edited by

    @mike-h said:

    Su'a-Filo and Allen Robinson would complete the draft for me if they could land both.

    Totally agree. I would think Xavier at 35. Might be hard pressed to get Robinson at 71, but could possibly grab another WR.

  • John.R.Brown1968J John.R.Brown1968 wrote on last edited by

    Something about Lee concerns me. I can't put my finger on it. Production drop off, injury concerns, not sure. I just would prefer Robinson, Matthews, or Adams.

    But still think, or hope, they go Xavier at 35, then WR in the 4th. Who knows, maybe Farmer wheels and deals his way back into the 3rd for another pick.

  • Something about Lee concerns me. I can't put my finger on it. Production drop off, injury concerns, not sure. I just would prefer Robinson, Matthews, or Adams.

    But still think, or hope, they go Xavier at 35, then WR in the 4th. Who knows, maybe Farmer wheels and deals his way back into the 3rd for another pick.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @john.r.brown1968 said:

    Something about Lee concerns me. I can't put my finger on it. Production drop off, injury concerns, not sure. I just would prefer Robinson, Matthews, or Adams.

    But still think, or hope, they go Xavier at 35, then WR in the 4th. Who knows, maybe Farmer wheels and deals his way back into the 3rd for another pick.

    prob the school. USC has great college athletes but the last decent WR was who, keyshawn johnson? that queef?

    "just throw me the ball dammit"

    just learn how to speak dammit.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    2015 will be fun .....2 picks in the first 5 πŸ™‚

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by

    WR or OL at #35. NO RB (Hyde) that soon.

  • 2015 will be fun .....2 picks in the first 5 πŸ™‚

    tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    2015 will be fun .....2 picks in the first 5 πŸ™‚

    Eh...not funny. πŸ˜‰

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by

    There are so many players available with first round talent that I honestly wouldn't mind trade down to a few picks with Carr or Gorrapalo falls to us. Maybe we can convince the Vikes to move back up for for their 4th, or our 5th pack plus 6, and 7.

    The one thing I don't want to see is us trading back up into the middle/bottom of the second. We can come away from this draft with 8 players, and I think we need to do that. We can trill grab good talent with our 3rd round pick, and we need to keep what is left of our later round picks, cause picking smart in those spots is what makes good franchises. The Seahawks traded back to 40 for a 4th round pick last night, because they feel confident that they can still get a 1st round talent at 40 and they know they can at the very least find a very solid contributor, if not a future start, back in the 4th round.

    Players I would like to see us take in the 2nd and in no particular order.

    WR: Robinson, Lee, Matthews, Latimor

    OL: Su'a-Filo, Bitonio

    OLB: Van Noy, Attaochu

    That is 8 players that I think would be fantastic selections in the top of the 2nd round and we are picking 3rd. This is why I could seriously deal with us moving back a few spots for some extra late round picks to take swings on.

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by

    Looks like they are in it to make picks this year and next year. We still made two first round picks this year and have an extra #1 and #4 in 2015. Just awesome...

  • @darren15 said:

    Sua Filo next then best WR available ........ maybe Chris Borland in the 4th if still there

    And next stop playoffs...

    SCDawg82S SCDawg82 wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    And next stop playoffs...

    Heck yes!

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by

    Has anyone seen what we gave Philly to move up 4 spots? I'm hoping we still have both 3rds. With our 2nd and the two 3rds we should get our G, WR and ILB. RB I'm the 4th.

  • Has anyone seen what we gave Philly to move up 4 spots? I'm hoping we still have both 3rds. With our 2nd and the two 3rds we should get our G, WR and ILB. RB I'm the 4th.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @jcam222 said:

    Has anyone seen what we gave Philly to move up 4 spots? I'm hoping we still have both 3rds. With our 2nd and the two 3rds we should get our G, WR and ILB. RB I'm the 4th.

    We gave up the 2nd 3rd round pick to move up. The way farmer's been making moves though it wouldn't shock me to see us move into the 2nd or 3rd for the right guy.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    these were masterful moves.

    farmer should be applauded.

    BTW fuck the people at radio city music hall. get dressed up, pay a ton of money, stand around for hours w/o being able to take a piss and then boo a kid who is living his dream.

    go shit in a hat mother douchebags

  • these were masterful moves.

    farmer should be applauded.

    BTW fuck the people at radio city music hall. get dressed up, pay a ton of money, stand around for hours w/o being able to take a piss and then boo a kid who is living his dream.

    go shit in a hat mother douchebags

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by

    @miktoxic said:

    these were masterful moves.

    farmer should be applauded.

    BTW fuck the people at radio city music hall. get dressed up, pay a ton of money, stand around for hours w/o being able to take a piss and then boo a kid who is living his dream.

    go shit in a hat mother douchebags

    No kidding. Losers. I do love the booing of Goodell, but he's a man and he deserves it.