Official NFL Draft Discussion
-
Has anyone seen what we gave Philly to move up 4 spots? I'm hoping we still have both 3rds. With our 2nd and the two 3rds we should get our G, WR and ILB. RB I'm the 4th.
Has anyone seen what we gave Philly to move up 4 spots? I'm hoping we still have both 3rds. With our 2nd and the two 3rds we should get our G, WR and ILB. RB I'm the 4th.
We gave up the 2nd 3rd round pick to move up. The way farmer's been making moves though it wouldn't shock me to see us move into the 2nd or 3rd for the right guy.
-
these were masterful moves.
farmer should be applauded.
BTW fuck the people at radio city music hall. get dressed up, pay a ton of money, stand around for hours w/o being able to take a piss and then boo a kid who is living his dream.
go shit in a hat mother douchebags
-
these were masterful moves.
farmer should be applauded.
BTW fuck the people at radio city music hall. get dressed up, pay a ton of money, stand around for hours w/o being able to take a piss and then boo a kid who is living his dream.
go shit in a hat mother douchebags
these were masterful moves.
farmer should be applauded.
BTW fuck the people at radio city music hall. get dressed up, pay a ton of money, stand around for hours w/o being able to take a piss and then boo a kid who is living his dream.
go shit in a hat mother douchebags
No kidding. Losers. I do love the booing of Goodell, but he's a man and he deserves it.
-
Farve concurs.
-
I think some prospects that are getting overlooked are Tuitt and Hageman. Both are prototype 3-4 ends and have those long arms to knock down passes.
I think Rubin is more of a nose tackle and while I like Winn I don't know if he is ready for a full time starting gig.
-
Anyone fancy Christian Jones? .....has character issues but good player
-
Got to think they try to protect JF with their next few picks.
-
some quality linemen in round two.
-
I think some prospects that are getting overlooked are Tuitt and Hageman. Both are prototype 3-4 ends and have those long arms to knock down passes.
I think Rubin is more of a nose tackle and while I like Winn I don't know if he is ready for a full time starting gig.
I think some prospects that are getting overlooked are Tuitt and Hageman. Both are prototype 3-4 ends and have those long arms to knock down passes.
I think Rubin is more of a nose tackle and while I like Winn I don't know if he is ready for a full time starting gig.
I agree. Tuitt is more of a safer pick. Looks to at least be a solid starter at 3-4 DE with a handful of pro bowls being his ceiling. Hageman is more of a boom or bust prospect with a higher ceiling but lower floor. He is an athletic freak with the ability to be close to JJ Watts level, but that all depends on where his mind is at. Has been known to take plays off, might not have a lot of passion.
I would be fine with either, which again is why I would like to see us trade back and pick up some later round picks, maybe to grab a 4th or get back or 5th. I wouldn't be mad with multiple picks for next season to move back either, such as grabbing a 3rd and 4th rounder.
I'm all in for the trade ups that we did, but I still believe in the Seahawks model. We need to have a plus chest of mid to late round picks and we need to hit on them. Getting top play makers in the 1st and 2nd is great and easier to do, but getting solid starters and future stars from the 3rd and later is how you can turn the franchise around in a short amount of time.
-
these were masterful moves.
farmer should be applauded.
BTW fuck the people at radio city music hall. get dressed up, pay a ton of money, stand around for hours w/o being able to take a piss and then boo a kid who is living his dream.
go shit in a hat mother douchebags
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login