Official NFL Draft Discussion
-
Just hoping Sammy doesn't turn out as good as Julio, and that we get Mariota next year. If those things go right, we win!
-
Atl goes OL MAthews
-
Evans will go to Atl
He's still available.
-
If we get Evans or Gilbert, this will be a great trade!
-
Fuck yea this is how you build a football team two firsts next year too baby!
GuNNerGatSKy said:
Fuck yea this is how you build a football team two firsts next year too baby!
That's what I was thinking. Four 1st round picks in two years can really help build a team.
-
Evans will go to Atl
He's still available.
-
Evans or Dennard
-
Though I wanted Sammy, I'm more than okay with this trade. Mr. Farmer hijacked Buffalo. I just hope he called their GM a pancake eating motherfucker.
-
GuNNerGatSKy said:
Fuck yea this is how you build a football team two firsts next year too baby!
That's what I was thinking. Four 1st round picks in two years can really help build a team.
-
Now, I'm thinking Evans, Gilbert, or Johnny Football (though, I think JF could go to Tampa, and Gilbert to Minnesota).
-
Though I wanted Sammy, I'm more than okay with this trade. Mr. Farmer hijacked Buffalo. I just hope he called their GM a pancake eating motherfucker.
Though I wanted Sammy, I'm more than okay with this trade. Mr. Farmer hijacked Buffalo. I just hope he called their GM a pancake eating motherfucker.
I wanted Watkins until I learned of his arrest for Mary Jane. Need to keep him far away from Josh Gordon.
-
FUCK!
-
Too far back for Evans. Hope there is no trade before the Browns pick Gilbert
-
FUCK!
Double fuck!
-
-
^^
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
