Jerome Couplin III...?
-
long arms doesn't mean he can play. there's a reason the other safeties are ranked above him.
just keep feeding us more bullshit before the draft so we can't sleep.
thanks.
-
Damn that dude has long arms. I thought I had long arms, shit.
Surprised anyone would insult him to his face though.
Late round pick to develop, why not?
-
-
I'd draft or sign a guy like that if for no other reason try to make him a kick block specialist
If you could train the guy to time his leaps and play the angle the kicker is going to use...he might alter some field goal attempts.
That could win a game.
-
Maybe a late rounder or UDFA.
No harm in giving a guy a tryout.
-
Hells yeah, says I.
-
Holy hell. I want that guy and his freakishly long arms.
Holy hell. I want that guy and his freakishly long arms.
FWIW, I'm almost exactly this guys height, and his arms are 5" longer than mine.
long arms doesn't mean he can play. there's a reason the other safeties are ranked above him.
just keep feeding us more bullshit before the draft so we can't sleep.
thanks.
True but.....
Maybe a late rounder or UDFA.
No harm in giving a guy a tryout.
Right- level of competition. For sure worth one of our low round picks- Hell, once you get into the 4th round, it's a real crapshoot anyway, and we have 2 fourth rounders. The percentage of third day guys who stick on an NFL roster is mighty low.
-
Any picks after the 4th should always be used on high upside projects like this. You can coach technique, but you cant coach up athleticism.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
You can coach technique, but you cant coach up athleticism.
or god-given neanderthal arms.
i wonder if he can regenerate his own limbs?
-
Holy hell. I want that guy and his freakishly long arms.
FWIW, I'm almost exactly this guys height, and his arms are 5" longer than mine.
long arms doesn't mean he can play. there's a reason the other safeties are ranked above him.
just keep feeding us more bullshit before the draft so we can't sleep.
thanks.
True but.....
Maybe a late rounder or UDFA.
No harm in giving a guy a tryout.
Right- level of competition. For sure worth one of our low round picks- Hell, once you get into the 4th round, it's a real crapshoot anyway, and we have 2 fourth rounders. The percentage of third day guys who stick on an NFL roster is mighty low.
FWIW, I'm almost exactly this guys height, and his arms are 5" longer than mine.
True but.....
Right- level of competition. For sure worth one of our low round picks- Hell, once you get into the 4th round, it's a real crapshoot anyway, and we have 2 fourth rounders. The percentage of third day guys who stick on an NFL roster is mighty low.
no, i get it. we can use help at his position. i'm all for any benefit someone might have to do that. i like his overall size....but
when i look at those arms i see flags, yellow ones. it's not like he can reel those babies in like a fishing line.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
