SC Mock Draft
-
I'm only doing the first five picks. I'm not familiar enough with ALL the players to go far past that.
4. WR Mike Evans: I think Sammy will be gone. I'm convinced this pick has to be a SKILL POSITION DIFFERENCE MAKER for the offense.
26. QB Johnny Manziel: I think he's going to slide. I think all these teams (Rams, Cowboys, Eagles) its all smoke. Teams are weary of Manziel. Perhaps too much of a risk at 4, but a STEAL at 26. BONUS: Duo from A&M stays together!
35. CB Jason Verrett: Need a CB. Some analysts have him rated a mid first round pick.
71. MLB Chris Borland: Great value at 71! I hate the Gamecocks, that dude stood out against them.
83. OG Gabe Jackson: Solidify the interior of the OL.
WHO KNOWS? GO BROWNS!
-
I'd be..... ok with that. I still don't like Johnny Douchebag, but if he falls to 26, it isn't as painful. Plus the chemistry aspect. Still wouldn't be my top choice of QB
-
Gabe Jackson is out until Christmas with a knee injury is he not ?
-
I hadn't read that about Jackson, but it could be right. I just looked at a few mock drafts around that pick to see what guards would be out there. If that is the case, BAD PICK.
-
I love the idea of snagging both Evans and Manziel. But I can't imagine it works like you have it drafted.
I'm sure there is a lot of smokescreening going on. But Johnny Football is going to put asses in seats and sell merch. He will go to a team who needs some fanfare.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login