Skip to content

Draft Prospect Teddy Bridgewater gives Mom a Pink Cadillac Escalade

The Browns Board
43 24 1.9k
  • Amazing just how far this kid has fallen after nothing more than a bad organized practice............. I guess his game tape suddenly doesn't matter much.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @d-bone said:

    Amazing just how far this kid has fallen after nothing more than a bad organized practice............. I guess his game tape suddenly doesn't matter much.

    Ala, Banner. #26 to us.

  • Amazing just how far this kid has fallen after nothing more than a bad organized practice............. I guess his game tape suddenly doesn't matter much.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @d-bone said:

    Amazing just how far this kid has fallen after nothing more than a bad organized practice............. I guess his game tape suddenly doesn't matter much.

    We won't know how far he has fallen until the actual draft is over and we know where he was picked. This could all just be an act every NFL team is playing into, lol.

    Hopefully he does drop though. I'd love to see us take him later in the 1st.

  • @d-bone said:

    Amazing just how far this kid has fallen after nothing more than a bad organized practice............. I guess his game tape suddenly doesn't matter much.

    We won't know how far he has fallen until the actual draft is over and we know where he was picked. This could all just be an act every NFL team is playing into, lol.

    Hopefully he does drop though. I'd love to see us take him later in the 1st.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @mld-woody said:

    We won't know how far he has fallen until the actual draft is over and we know where he was picked. This could all just be an act every NFL team is playing into, lol.

    Hopefully he does drop though. I'd love to see us take him later in the 1st.

    Aaron Rodgers dropped, and he worked out OK. But then, Brady Quinn dropped....and people were right to let him slide....except for the dumbass Browns.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I would not mind him at #26. and Sammy at 4

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Classy. Very classy.

    I hope he goes to the best fit for him.

    Maybe that is the Browns, eh?

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Michael Sam also purchased one for himself ......

  • Amazing just how far this kid has fallen after nothing more than a bad organized practice............. I guess his game tape suddenly doesn't matter much.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @d-bone said:

    Amazing just how far this kid has fallen after nothing more than a bad organized practice............. I guess his game tape suddenly doesn't matter much.

    Maybe his game tape wasn't all that impressive and he has been another victim of the old over hype

  • Michael Sam also purchased one for himself ......

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @darren15 said:

    Michael Sam also purchased one for himself ......

    OK, but he would go for the original, classic:

  • @darren15 said:

    Michael Sam also purchased one for himself ......

    OK, but he would go for the original, classic:

    John.R.Brown1968J John.R.Brown1968 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, but he would go for the original, classic:

    For the record, the original is by Springsteen, who wrote it in the early 80s. Jerry recorded his sometime in the 2000s. Jerry even featured Bruce on the recording.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Who the fuck wants a pink escalade?

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #15

    How does a college athlete afford an escalade?

  • How does a college athlete afford an escalade?

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @erie-dawg said:

    How does a college athlete afford an escalade?

    i'm sure the banks are rolling out the red carpets for all high draft prospects, well in his case once high draft prospects.

  • T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Did y'all hear about that insurance policy he took out in case he slipped in the draft?

    I'm not sure if I saw it on ESPN or read it somewhere but I doubt he's too concerned about money or his stock dropping at this point.

  • Did y'all hear about that insurance policy he took out in case he slipped in the draft?

    I'm not sure if I saw it on ESPN or read it somewhere but I doubt he's too concerned about money or his stock dropping at this point.

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @taco918 said:

    Did y'all hear about that insurance policy he took out in case he slipped in the draft?

    I'm not sure if I saw it on ESPN or read it somewhere but I doubt he's too concerned about money or his stock dropping at this point.

    pretty sure it only covered an injury related drop.
  • @taco918 said:

    Did y'all hear about that insurance policy he took out in case he slipped in the draft?

    I'm not sure if I saw it on ESPN or read it somewhere but I doubt he's too concerned about money or his stock dropping at this point.

    pretty sure it only covered an injury related drop.
    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    pretty sure it only covered an injury related drop.

    Would explain his pro day.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #20

    who da fuck wants a cado?

  • How does a college athlete afford an escalade?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @erie-dawg said:

    How does a college athlete afford an escalade?

    Recall that when LeBron got his gold Hummer while he was still in high school? The bank made his mother the loan because they knew that he would be going direct into the NFL and getting picked first plus making early deals with the likes of Nike etc. They knew the money would be rolling in, so they took the chance. Same here.

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by TypicalBrowns
    #22

    Just heard from Mary Kay (yea, that bitch) that the Browns in a perfect world would draft Robinson at 4 and Bridgewater using the 26 pick to trade down. Supposedly Teddy is Farmers guy

    I am down with this

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Also hearing that Hyde/WR is on their radar with the 35th pick.

  • Just heard from Mary Kay (yea, that bitch) that the Browns in a perfect world would draft Robinson at 4 and Bridgewater using the 26 pick to trade down. Supposedly Teddy is Farmers guy

    I am down with this

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @typicalbrowns said:

    Just heard from Mary Kay (yea, that bitch) that the Browns in a perfect world would draft Robinson at 4 and Bridgewater using the 26 pick to trade down. Supposedly Teddy is Farmers guy

    I am down with this

    From what I have been hearing it is Mack if he falls, if not they try to trade out. If they can't the are going to pick either Robinson or Matthews. I don't think they are sold on one or the other of those two yet. Dark horse candidate is Mike Evans in they some how come to the conclusion that they can't take oline that early and can't trade down.