Browns' Draft Party-Who's going?
-
Headed to the Draft Party tomorrow night with Calfoxwc, another friend & my Grandson Michael. The kid's good luck as we have won whenever he & I are at the game.
Anyone else headed there?
Mike
-
POG is going to have a party in his pants if the Browns take Derek Carr.
-
Also, unfortunately, going to be travelling to Connecticut tomorrow, but I do have XM in the car and can get the NFL station. Won't be leaving until
after 4 pm, so I will definately be on the road when the Browns pick.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login