Skip to content

If we do DUMB AGAIN I am done

The Browns Board
28 18 1.6k
  • At this point I don't care who we draft. The articles, speculations, "rumors" are all overplayed by now. I hate the draft being later this year.

    Whoever they draft I'm 100% behind them. Let's go browns! I want playoffs this year!!!

  • Folks,

    We are going to have a good Draft this year, the best we've had in years.

    Odds are it won't be what everyone expected, and probably not the players folks are looking for, but it's going to be a good one.

    @jafbf said:

    Folks,

    We are going to have a good Draft this year, the best we've had in years.

    Odds are it won't be what everyone expected, and probably not the players folks are looking for, but it's going to be a good one.

    Totally agree............. Best draft post yet.

  • I been a Browns fan since 1954 and was avid until dumbness took over the last ten years. If this franchise drafts another OL guy with those first three picks I am done. I love the Brownies but we have now is a distortion of reality and sucking up to a loser a THE DAWG POUND because defense wins nothing. Scoring does! We haven't been able to score since Bernie and do the same ole dumbass sbit since.

    Get three game offense game changers who touch the ball on offense those first three picks. Or juckit I am done. Does anyone understand making the same loser mistakes year after year get it?

    Being a member of this board since it started makes me cry that we the dumbest fans in world supporting lunacy losing

    @rich4eagle said:

    I been a Browns fan since 1954 and was avid until dumbness took over the last ten years. If this franchise drafts another OL guy with those first three picks I am done. I love the Brownies but we have now is a distortion of reality and sucking up to a loser a THE DAWG POUND because defense wins nothing. Scoring does! We haven't been able to score since Bernie and do the same ole dumbass sbit since.

    Get three game offense game changers who touch the ball on offense those first three picks. Or juckit I am done. Does anyone understand making the same loser mistakes year after year get it?

    Being a member of this board since it started makes me cry that we the dumbest fans in world supporting lunacy losing

    Seattle Defense won this year.

    Baltimore Defense won last year.

    😳

  • To take it a point further...here's the top offenses of all time and their results.

    0 SUPERBOWLS

    1. DENVER this season, 606 points. Postseason result: LOST in the Super Bowl today.

    2. NEW ENGLAND 2007 season, 589 points. Result: Lost to NY Giants in Super Bowl 42.

    3. GREEN BAY 2011 season, 560 points. Result: Lost to NY Giants in divisional round.
    4. NEW ENGLAND 2012 season, 557 points. Result: Lost to Baltimore Ravens in AFC Championship Game.

    5. MINNESOTA 1998 season, 556 points. Result: Lost to Atlanta in the NFC Championship Game.

    6. NEW ORLEANS 2011 season, 547 points. Result: Lost to the 49ers in the NFC divisional round.

    7. WASHINGTON 1983 season, 541 points. Result: Lost to the L.A. Raiders in Super Bowl XVIII.

    Yes, SCORING wins games...but they DO NOT WIN SUPERBOWLS.

    Take a LOOK AT the results of the TOP DEFENSES of all time and their result.

    You are not a true dog.

  • To take it a point further...here's the top offenses of all time and their results.

    0 SUPERBOWLS

    1. DENVER this season, 606 points. Postseason result: LOST in the Super Bowl today.

    2. NEW ENGLAND 2007 season, 589 points. Result: Lost to NY Giants in Super Bowl 42.

    3. GREEN BAY 2011 season, 560 points. Result: Lost to NY Giants in divisional round.
    4. NEW ENGLAND 2012 season, 557 points. Result: Lost to Baltimore Ravens in AFC Championship Game.

    5. MINNESOTA 1998 season, 556 points. Result: Lost to Atlanta in the NFC Championship Game.

    6. NEW ORLEANS 2011 season, 547 points. Result: Lost to the 49ers in the NFC divisional round.

    7. WASHINGTON 1983 season, 541 points. Result: Lost to the L.A. Raiders in Super Bowl XVIII.

    Yes, SCORING wins games...but they DO NOT WIN SUPERBOWLS.

    Take a LOOK AT the results of the TOP DEFENSES of all time and their result.

    You are not a true dog.

    @masterdog said:

    To take it a point further...here's the top offenses of all time and their results.

    0 SUPERBOWLS

    1. DENVER this season, 606 points. Postseason result: LOST in the Super Bowl today.

    2. NEW ENGLAND 2007 season, 589 points. Result: Lost to NY Giants in Super Bowl 42.

    3. GREEN BAY 2011 season, 560 points. Result: Lost to NY Giants in divisional round.

    4. NEW ENGLAND 2012 season, 557 points. Result: Lost to Baltimore Ravens in AFC Championship Game.

    5. MINNESOTA 1998 season, 556 points. Result: Lost to Atlanta in the NFC Championship Game.

    6. NEW ORLEANS 2011 season, 547 points. Result: Lost to the 49ers in the NFC divisional round.

    7. WASHINGTON 1983 season, 541 points. Result: Lost to the L.A. Raiders in Super Bowl XVIII.

    Yes, SCORING wins games...but they DO NOT WIN SUPERBOWLS.

    Take a LOOK AT the results of the TOP DEFENSES of all time and their result.

    You are not a true dog.

    Beautifully put man.

  • To take it a point further...here's the top offenses of all time and their results.

    0 SUPERBOWLS

    1. DENVER this season, 606 points. Postseason result: LOST in the Super Bowl today.

    2. NEW ENGLAND 2007 season, 589 points. Result: Lost to NY Giants in Super Bowl 42.

    3. GREEN BAY 2011 season, 560 points. Result: Lost to NY Giants in divisional round.
    4. NEW ENGLAND 2012 season, 557 points. Result: Lost to Baltimore Ravens in AFC Championship Game.

    5. MINNESOTA 1998 season, 556 points. Result: Lost to Atlanta in the NFC Championship Game.

    6. NEW ORLEANS 2011 season, 547 points. Result: Lost to the 49ers in the NFC divisional round.

    7. WASHINGTON 1983 season, 541 points. Result: Lost to the L.A. Raiders in Super Bowl XVIII.

    Yes, SCORING wins games...but they DO NOT WIN SUPERBOWLS.

    Take a LOOK AT the results of the TOP DEFENSES of all time and their result.

    You are not a true dog.

    @masterdog said:

    To take it a point further...here's the top offenses of all time and their results.

    0 SUPERBOWLS

    1. DENVER this season, 606 points. Postseason result: LOST in the Super Bowl today.

    2. NEW ENGLAND 2007 season, 589 points. Result: Lost to NY Giants in Super Bowl 42.

    3. GREEN BAY 2011 season, 560 points. Result: Lost to NY Giants in divisional round.

    4. NEW ENGLAND 2012 season, 557 points. Result: Lost to Baltimore Ravens in AFC Championship Game.

    5. MINNESOTA 1998 season, 556 points. Result: Lost to Atlanta in the NFC Championship Game.

    6. NEW ORLEANS 2011 season, 547 points. Result: Lost to the 49ers in the NFC divisional round.

    7. WASHINGTON 1983 season, 541 points. Result: Lost to the L.A. Raiders in Super Bowl XVIII.

    Yes, SCORING wins games...but they DO NOT WIN SUPERBOWLS.

    Take a LOOK AT the results of the TOP DEFENSES of all time and their result.

    You are not a true dog.

    Do you have similar number for best defenses? (going back to only when the 16 game season began)

    I don't know the numbers, but I will speculate on a few of them:

    1985 Bears

    2000 Ravens

    2002 Bucs?

  • I been a Browns fan since 1954 and was avid until dumbness took over the last ten years. If this franchise drafts another OL guy with those first three picks I am done. I love the Brownies but we have now is a distortion of reality and sucking up to a loser a THE DAWG POUND because defense wins nothing. Scoring does! We haven't been able to score since Bernie and do the same ole dumbass sbit since.

    Get three game offense game changers who touch the ball on offense those first three picks. Or juckit I am done. Does anyone understand making the same loser mistakes year after year get it?

    Being a member of this board since it started makes me cry that we the dumbest fans in world supporting lunacy losing

    @rich4eagle said:

    I been a Browns fan since 1954 and was avid until dumbness took over the last ten years. If this franchise drafts another OL guy with those first three picks I am done. I love the Brownies but we have now is a distortion of reality and sucking up to a loser a THE DAWG POUND because defense wins nothing. Scoring does! We haven't been able to score since Bernie and do the same ole dumbass sbit since.

    Get three game offense game changers who touch the ball on offense those first three picks. Or juckit I am done. Does anyone understand making the same loser mistakes year after year get it?

    Being a member of this board since it started makes me cry that we the dumbest fans in world supporting lunacy losing

    The last time we drafted a high OL we got a probable HOFer who never missed a game.

    And I expect we draft a defensive guy with 1 of our 1sts.

  • I been a Browns fan since 1954 and was avid until dumbness took over the last ten years. If this franchise drafts another OL guy with those first three picks I am done. I love the Brownies but we have now is a distortion of reality and sucking up to a loser a THE DAWG POUND because defense wins nothing. Scoring does! We haven't been able to score since Bernie and do the same ole dumbass sbit since.

    Get three game offense game changers who touch the ball on offense those first three picks. Or juckit I am done. Does anyone understand making the same loser mistakes year after year get it?

    Being a member of this board since it started makes me cry that we the dumbest fans in world supporting lunacy losing

    @rich4eagle said:

    I been a Browns fan since 1954 and was avid until dumbness took over the last ten years. If this franchise drafts another OL guy with those first three picks I am done. I love the Brownies but we have now is a distortion of reality and sucking up to a loser a THE DAWG POUND because defense wins nothing. Scoring does! We haven't been able to score since Bernie and do the same ole dumbass sbit since.

    Get three game offense game changers who touch the ball on offense those first three picks. Or juckit I am done. Does anyone understand making the same loser mistakes year after year get it?

    Being a member of this board since it started makes me cry that we the dumbest fans in world supporting lunacy losing

    Rich- this time I'm with you- we need game changers- be it offense or defense. Drafting a guy @ #4 to play RT is not a game changer. It's idiotic. you can find great RTs in the second or even third round. You don't find elite offensive talent like Watkins in the third round unless you get mighty lucky- which is what we did with Gordon in the second.

  • Great to to fuel the dumbassness of browns fans. It is what it is. The dumbest fuckming fans on the planet. When the Browns were the greatest show in football it was not about OL's or the some dumbass dawg pound

    unfortunately stupid took over

    It is sad these great fans are just stupid about football and so has been Browns management. Picking Johnny was a good thing, but Bortles was my guess. The Steelers got a stud again in the OLB from OSU which the Browns seem to forget those players every year. PISS ON ME GENIUSES FOR ONLY BEING RIGHT FOR TWENTY YEARS

    Carlos Hyde if they don't take him they are again stupid

    I remain steadfast and correct OL guys are a dime a dozen.............smooch Cleveland...............luv yah

  • Tied for most lineman drafted in first 3 rounds of draft. Yea wasted pick.