Skip to content

Tour’s Terrific, Last-Minute, Mock Draft

The Browns Board
15 10 514
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Thank you, Z...

    Always knew you had excellent taste... 😉

  • Thank you, Z...

    Always knew you had excellent taste... 😉

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @tour2ma said:

    Thank you, Z...

    Always knew you had excellent taste... 😉

    We're the sane ones around here.... I like Mack, but I've been on the Watkins wagon for months- if Sammy's gone, I have no problems drafting Mack. My difference is I take a qb @ #26, and hope Sua-Filo drops to the top of the second.

    Or I could see us drafting a CB @ #26, and taking the qb at the top of the second. Garrapolo or McCarron. I don't delve as deep as you, but I'd consider a RB in the third round.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #6

    isn't seantrel the guy that's been busted a couple of times before the combine and now comes up as flunked the drug test?

  • isn't seantrel the guy that's been busted a couple of times before the combine and now comes up as flunked the drug test?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @miktoxic said:

    isn't seantrel the guy that's been busted a couple of times before the combine and now comes up as flunked the drug test?

    Yup... so you think he will be there later? 🙂

    Did not know he was one of the drug test ten until about an hour ago...

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    We need an ILB ......but I like the draft .....I like the CB pick....Gaines is going to be good ....only pick that scares me is the QB ....too much Colt McCoy for me .....

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I really like the TE as well, nice mock

  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by Osiris
    #10

    Last night I had a nightmare that the Browns picked a RB with the #4 pick. And I don't mean Carlos Hyde or Tre Mason or Ka'Deem Carey. I mean like someone nobody's heard of or talked about.

    I like you're mock, it made me forget that nightmare for a bit, lol. I'm right there with you with the first pick of Mack of Watkins, though I'd prefer Watkins because there is a greater need there. I think they might both be off the board but pick #4, and if that's the case, I really hope the Browns trade down. I'm going to be irritated if the Browns pick an OT here.

    I like Xavier, but not at 26. I'd prefer to pick up Teddy Twatwater here or one of the CBs or a WR if we didn't address it with #4. I'd prefer we addressed guard later as there are greater positions of need IMO with better value at 26. I like the Henderson pick, too, but I think he can be had later, too, and if we are going to consider a special teamer at 7 I'd rather look at Cairo Santos or another kicker. Cundiff is serviceable but I want a guy who hits that kick against the Patriots and wins the game.

    Lastly, I think we ought to pick up a RB somewhere in the middle rounds to complement Ben Tate.

  • slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I think its a great mock. I'm with you all the way on McCarron, can't ever put my finger on why but my gut just tells me he's gonna have a long NFL career. Love the Boreland pick as well, dude is a beast and tackles everything.

  • Last night I had a nightmare that the Browns picked a RB with the #4 pick. And I don't mean Carlos Hyde or Tre Mason or Ka'Deem Carey. I mean like someone nobody's heard of or talked about.

    I like you're mock, it made me forget that nightmare for a bit, lol. I'm right there with you with the first pick of Mack of Watkins, though I'd prefer Watkins because there is a greater need there. I think they might both be off the board but pick #4, and if that's the case, I really hope the Browns trade down. I'm going to be irritated if the Browns pick an OT here.

    I like Xavier, but not at 26. I'd prefer to pick up Teddy Twatwater here or one of the CBs or a WR if we didn't address it with #4. I'd prefer we addressed guard later as there are greater positions of need IMO with better value at 26. I like the Henderson pick, too, but I think he can be had later, too, and if we are going to consider a special teamer at 7 I'd rather look at Cairo Santos or another kicker. Cundiff is serviceable but I want a guy who hits that kick against the Patriots and wins the game.

    Lastly, I think we ought to pick up a RB somewhere in the middle rounds to complement Ben Tate.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @osiris said:

    Last night I had a nightmare that the Browns picked a RB with the #4 pick. And I don't mean Carlos Hyde or Tre Mason or Ka'Deem Carey. I mean like someone nobody's heard of or talked about.

    I like you're mock, it made me forget that nightmare for a bit, lol. I'm right there with you with the first pick of Mack of Watkins, though I'd prefer Watkins because there is a greater need there. I think they might both be off the board but pick #4, and if that's the case, I really hope the Browns trade down. I'm going to be irritated if the Browns pick an OT here.

    I like Xavier, but not at 26. I'd prefer to pick up Teddy Twatwater here or one of the CBs or a WR if we didn't address it with #4. I'd prefer we addressed guard later as there are greater positions of need IMO with better value at 26. I like the Henderson pick, too, but I think he can be had later, too, and if we are going to consider a special teamer at 7 I'd rather look at Cairo Santos or another kicker. Cundiff is serviceable but I want a guy who hits that kick against the Patriots and wins the game.

    Lastly, I think we ought to pick up a RB somewhere in the middle rounds to complement Ben Tate.

    Ray Jennings

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Thanks all... couple comments on comments...

    On a QB at 26:

    I am not adverse to taking a QB in Rnd 1, but the only one worth that pick IMO is Bortles, and I do not see him being available that late.

    On RBs:

    I love one in this draft... Bishop Sankey. Were he there in the 3rd, then I'd have to give him some thought. But between the Tate and Lewis' return atop our 2013 casting call survivors, I just see us as pretty well stocked at the position

  • Thanks all... couple comments on comments...

    On a QB at 26:

    I am not adverse to taking a QB in Rnd 1, but the only one worth that pick IMO is Bortles, and I do not see him being available that late.

    On RBs:

    I love one in this draft... Bishop Sankey. Were he there in the 3rd, then I'd have to give him some thought. But between the Tate and Lewis' return atop our 2013 casting call survivors, I just see us as pretty well stocked at the position

    slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @tour2ma said:

    Thanks all... couple comments on comments...

    On a QB at 26:

    I am not adverse to taking a QB in Rnd 1, but the only one worth that pick IMO is Bortles, and I do not see him being available that late.

    On RBs:

    I love one in this draft... Bishop Sankey. Were he there in the 3rd, then I'd have to give him some thought. But between the Tate and Lewis' return atop our 2013 casting call survivors, I just see us as pretty well stocked at the position

    I like Sankey too, seen him on an ESPN show called on the clock, Im pretty sure the Browns had him in for private workouts too

  • @tour2ma said:

    Thanks all... couple comments on comments...

    On a QB at 26:

    I am not adverse to taking a QB in Rnd 1, but the only one worth that pick IMO is Bortles, and I do not see him being available that late.

    On RBs:

    I love one in this draft... Bishop Sankey. Were he there in the 3rd, then I'd have to give him some thought. But between the Tate and Lewis' return atop our 2013 casting call survivors, I just see us as pretty well stocked at the position

    I like Sankey too, seen him on an ESPN show called on the clock, Im pretty sure the Browns had him in for private workouts too

    U utzie wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @slimdawg said:

    I like Sankey too, seen him on an ESPN show called on the clock, Im pretty sure the Browns had him in for private workouts too

    Yeah, he get grew up a Browns fan. They went to his parents' house and showed their Browns basement. It was completely decked out in Browns gear and his brother was wearing Browns gear. Needless to say I was jealous of their setup.