How many picks do the Browns use in the 2014 draft?
-
-
-
lol... yet there are no votes for 7...
That 10 is simply too many picks to assimilate in one draft may be the last thing on which Mike H and I saw eye to eye.
I went with 8... I see us rolling at least 2 picks out to and up in the 2015 draft in case our franchise QB materializes in that draft.
-
They will probably trade some picks to move up. I would like to see them go from #35 to around 31 or 32.
Not sure what it would take to do so. Give up a 3rd rounder?
-
-
I think Farmer will package our pick to move in the draft to get impact players. to "win now".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login