Skip to content

Happy MotherFucking Draft Day!

The Browns Board
21 13 837
  • Off work early! I'm putting the chicken in the crockpot and headed to the ortho, then it's back to prep up these chicken enchiladas and frost some mugs! Gonna be one hell of a night! Who all thinks we'll end up taking 3 guys in the first? I don't know if they'll pull it off but I'm just saying, if they are able to get two top 10 picks and retain the #26 pick- The block will be shaking!

  • 2 top ten picks would be damn near impossible, unless we gave a lot away.

  • Wishin you all a great and bountiful draft day, may the stars align and may the good fortunes rain down upon us tonight! Loved mocking with you all! Let's do this~

    @poeticg said:

    Wishin you all a great and bountiful draft day, may the stars align and may the good fortunes rain down upon us tonight! Loved mocking with you all! Let's do this~

    Yes, may the Force be with us for a change. Got my Chateau Laroque and Noval Black porto lined up (the port if we draft JF).

    Hope to get out of work by 7:30, if not I have both ESPN and NFLN taping.

  • I forgot, do they pick all 32 tonight?

  • First round is tonight.

  • @poeticg said:

    Wishin you all a great and bountiful draft day, may the stars align and may the good fortunes rain down upon us tonight! Loved mocking with you all! Let's do this~

    Yes, may the Force be with us for a change. Got my Chateau Laroque and Noval Black porto lined up (the port if we draft JF).

    Hope to get out of work by 7:30, if not I have both ESPN and NFLN taping.

    @hoorta said:

    Hope to get out of work by 7:30, if not I have both ESPN and NFLN taping.

    Taping? Damn, WalterWhite is right. You are old...

  • I'll be waking up right around when the Browns make the pick at No. 4.

  • I'll be waking up right around when the Browns make the pick at No. 4.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'll be waking up right around when the Browns make the pick at No. 4.

    He has to take a nap because 8 really is his bedtime.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'll be waking up right around when the Browns make the pick at No. 4.

    He has to take a nap because 8 really is his bedtime.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    He has to take a nap because 8 really is his bedtime.

    Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.

  • Happy fucking draft day guys, may you have as much fun as i, Now lets go get a WR/CB