Skip to content

Canton could host Draft

The Browns Board
5 5 321
  • http://www.newsnet5.com/sports/sports-blogs-local/2015-nfl-draft-could-come-to-cantons-pro-football-hall-of-fame

    This is something I have always felt the NFL should do. Move the draft around to various other cities.

    With the conflicts that are taking place at the Radio City Music Hall the NFL may be taking the Draft Show on the road....including possibly to Canton.

    There are other bidders like Boston/Chicago/Philly/LA/Houston/Orlando etc.

    It would be nice...but for some reason I don't think it would happen. Why? Because the NFL already holds 2 major events here in Northeast Ohio: The Hall of Fame Game and Induction, plus The Rookie Symposium.

    In my personal opinion I think they should take the draft to NFL cities that do not have major events...and that have no real chance of hosting a Super Bowl. Cities like Boston/Buffalo/Philly, Chicago, KC, even Pittsburgh.

  • It would be cool to at least mix it up. The asses in New York can suck it.

  • "Congratulations! You are one of the top players in this draft class and we want to invite you to the ceremony. You will get to walk up to the stage and be handed your jersey. What city will you get to enjoy you ask? Canton! Get pumped!"

  • We got the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and they still hold the induction in either New Yawk or LA most of the time. Once in a blue moon here.

  • I would go if it was in Canton.