Trade Pending
-
Just been announced on NFL Network that a deal to take Ryan Mallett to the Texans is all but done.....rules them out of traing back for a QB....wonder what the Texans are giving up
-
One QB who might still be dealt this weekend is Skins backup Kirk Cousins. Browns were willing to deal midround pick for him.
-
One QB who might still be dealt this weekend is Skins backup Kirk Cousins. Browns were willing to deal midround pick for him.
Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 2m
One QB who might still be dealt this weekend is Skins backup Kirk Cousins. Browns were willing to deal midround pick for him.
By mid I hope they mean 4th. I don't mind a mid round pick. They aren't getting 26 like Herm Edwards was spouting off the other day.
-
I won't be ONE bit surprise if Kirk Cousins land in Cleveland tonight.
This draft is DEEP in many positions EXCEPT QB.
-
I won't be ONE bit surprise if Kirk Cousins land in Cleveland tonight.
This draft is DEEP in many positions EXCEPT QB.
I won't be ONE bit surprise if Kirk Cousins land in Cleveland tonight.
This draft is DEEP in many positions EXCEPT QB.
I humbly disagree. Manziel, Bridgewater, bortles, Murray, mccarron, Carr, mettenbweger, garrapolo...
Maybe not a stud class but definitely loaded with decent qb talent.
-
Just been announced on NFL Network that a deal to take Ryan Mallett to the Texans is all but done.....rules them out of traing back for a QB....wonder what the Texans are giving up
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

