Justin Gilbert
-
hope he grows about 2 more inches
And I'm totally down with Teddy in the Browns backfield
-
good call, sir!
-
Good job buckeye, scared shitless that was gonna be JF. We just played MIN
-
This is a guy we've only briefly discussed here, but Im thinking he has a really good chance of being our first pick (but not at 4). I for one would be ecstatic with the pick, especially if we could land another second to go along with him.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
This is a guy we've only briefly discussed here, but Im thinking he has a really good chance of being our first pick (but not at 4). I for one would be ecstatic with the pick, especially if we could land another second to go along with him.
Good call!
-
Solid i like fuller better but it wasnt manziel so I'm happy
-
Starting Number two and next years first... Great move IMO
-
Great pick. And we get the Bills #1 next year. I'm excited
-
fuckin Mik has been clamoring for a CB for the past 2 years now I figured you'd be on here celebrating by now
-
Good job buckeye, scared shitless that was gonna be JF. We just played MIN
Solid i like fuller better but it wasnt manziel so I'm happy
LOL... I too prematurely celebrated that narrow escape...
-
Idk how we swindled buffalo for Sammy Watkins. Love the Gilbert pick though, I think hell make an immediate impact.
-
Cool thing is there is a real good shit that the pick will be in the top 16 next season. How much better dies Watkins make them if EJ does progress or gets hurt again for an extended period of time.
-
Not much better in 2014, HB... but Sammy was the WR in this draft and will be there for a long time.
-
Not much better in 2014, HB... but Sammy was the WR in this draft and will be there for a long time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login