Skip to content

Browns Trade 4

The Browns Board
18 11 1.2k
  • ...

    Ugh. That's a ways to drop.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    ...

    Ugh. That's a ways to drop.

    You serious? You just got two fucking firsts and 109 to move down 5. You want the browns to start winning? You should love this trade.

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #7

    No complaints here.

  • BrownB499B BrownB499 wrote on last edited by BrownB499
    #8

    Setting up to grab the top rated QB next year!

    Who @ 9 ?

    Gilbert? Dennard? Evans?

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    ...

    Ugh. That's a ways to drop.

    You serious? You just got two fucking firsts and 109 to move down 5. You want the browns to start winning? You should love this trade.

    Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @vagitron said:

    You serious? You just got two fucking firsts and 109 to move down 5. You want the browns to start winning? You should love this trade.

    Not necessarily. I just know that there's no way we're getting anyone I wanted at nine. Good for next year, I guess.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Mr make who do you want? There is going to be serious talent at 9

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    looking like a qb or OT at 9

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Nice to know they have 2 1sts next year

  • Mr make who do you want? There is going to be serious talent at 9

    Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @jcam222 said:

    Mr make who do you want? There is going to be serious talent at 9

    There's a lot of talent all over this draft year. But we don't get anyone from this draft for this trade. Which is why I'm disappointed.

    I HOPE Farmer's guy is a quarterback, and that the reason for this deal is because he knows that that QB is going to be available at 9.

    Not crying. Sky isn't falling. Just not very happy with the deal.

    I guess... Maybe if they move up from 26 or 35 using these picks? I'd be on board for that.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Not exactly a sexy deal. Probably good in the long run.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Mr make who do you want? There is going to be serious talent at 9

    There's a lot of talent all over this draft year. But we don't get anyone from this draft for this trade. Which is why I'm disappointed.

    I HOPE Farmer's guy is a quarterback, and that the reason for this deal is because he knows that that QB is going to be available at 9.

    Not crying. Sky isn't falling. Just not very happy with the deal.

    I guess... Maybe if they move up from 26 or 35 using these picks? I'd be on board for that.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    There's a lot of talent all over this draft year. But we don't get anyone from this draft for this trade. Which is why I'm disappointed.

    I HOPE Farmer's guy is a quarterback, and that the reason for this deal is because he knows that that QB is going to be available at 9.

    Not crying. Sky isn't falling. Just not very happy with the deal.

    I guess... Maybe if they move up from 26 or 35 using these picks? I'd be on board for that.

    I'm a diehard Steeler fan and am saying you are out of your damn mind. I hated this trade because its so good for the browns. You act like they moved in to the 20's. They pick at 9.

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    There's a lot of talent all over this draft year. But we don't get anyone from this draft for this trade. Which is why I'm disappointed.

    I HOPE Farmer's guy is a quarterback, and that the reason for this deal is because he knows that that QB is going to be available at 9.

    Not crying. Sky isn't falling. Just not very happy with the deal.

    I guess... Maybe if they move up from 26 or 35 using these picks? I'd be on board for that.

    I'm a diehard Steeler fan and am saying you are out of your damn mind. I hated this trade because its so good for the browns. You act like they moved in to the 20's. They pick at 9.

    Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @vagitron said:

    I'm a diehard Steeler fan and am saying you are out of your damn mind. I hated this trade because its so good for the browns. You act like they moved in to the 20's. They pick at 9.

    I think there was definite separation between Clowney/Mack/Matthews/Robinson/Watkins... And the rest of the draft. We traded out of the upper echelon.

    I'm not punching my cat. I'm not pissy. I'm just disappointed that we dealt out of that area and likely can't cash in until 2015.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #17

    Wow looks like its manziel to the browns if I had to guess.

    Edit:

    Could be a corner to get out ahead of Detroit.

  • @vagitron said:

    I'm a diehard Steeler fan and am saying you are out of your damn mind. I hated this trade because its so good for the browns. You act like they moved in to the 20's. They pick at 9.

    I think there was definite separation between Clowney/Mack/Matthews/Robinson/Watkins... And the rest of the draft. We traded out of the upper echelon.

    I'm not punching my cat. I'm not pissy. I'm just disappointed that we dealt out of that area and likely can't cash in until 2015.

    G GuNNerGatSKi wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    I think there was definite separation between Clowney/Mack/Matthews/Robinson/Watkins... And the rest of the draft. We traded out of the upper echelon.

    I'm not punching my cat. I'm not pissy. I'm just disappointed that we dealt out of that area and likely can't cash in until 2015.

    But there is a very good reason they did that. Follow the logic. They fucking fleeced Buffalo to move down 5 spots! A first and fourth for next year?! That's four picks in two years so far, maybe five if we trade back into the first. They obviously had CB as one of the top needs on their board with Gilbert highly rated and regarded. They did their job by adding an excellent talent and set this team up for another big draft next year. This is how you build a fucking footballl team.