Skip to content

National Media is SOOO Biased

The Browns Board
19 13 924
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #1

    i know we've discussed this in older threads BUT this really pisses me off.

    i get up every morn to do my miles, walk the dog then sit down and plan the day. always have the chatter box on in the background in my office which is closed off from the rest of the house as not to disturb the sea hag.........

    repetition. every day. turn on mike and mike, boomer and carton on the radio, nfl network AM.

    so for the last 3 fucking months every lead story on every one of these shows was johnny football. hey, he made the hype and the JF machine just rolled across the country like a godzilla-sized mechanized tank, running over everyone and blasting the fuck out of your town.

    so this morning being so excited about the draft last night, i put on the TV and all there is NOW is greenburg talking about the jets.

    #$$# THAT ^%#$%$%$BAG. what a little fucking worm.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    You must have just caught that program at the wrong time. I listened for about an hour and a half, and about an hour of that time was about JFF.

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I think a solid 20 minutes of every hour on sports center this morning as been over JF and the Browns in some capacity. About 5 for Clowney, 5-10 for the Jags and Bortles. I haven't heard anything about the Jets. 5 minutes for the Rams.

    Aren't some of those programs you mentioned stationed in NY? That might be why.

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I turned on ESPN at lunch time today. Right away, it was JFF, and nothing but JFF for the next 20 minutes before I turned the TV back off.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #5

    all i got was (living in NY) the jets and greenburg. skip bayless crying that manziel didn't get drafted sooner and his boy j. jones passed on him.

    nothing about the stellar job farmer did.

  • I think a solid 20 minutes of every hour on sports center this morning as been over JF and the Browns in some capacity. About 5 for Clowney, 5-10 for the Jags and Bortles. I haven't heard anything about the Jets. 5 minutes for the Rams.

    Aren't some of those programs you mentioned stationed in NY? That might be why.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @harry-buffalo said:

    I think a solid 20 minutes of every hour on sports center this morning as been over JF and the Browns in some capacity.

    Was the same late last nite on both ESPN and NFL Net...

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Kiper said the vikings were his biggest loser.

    Also said all of Mike Evans, Justin Gilbert, and Anthony Barr were reaches.

    Hard to take them seriously after all those comments.

  • Kiper said the vikings were his biggest loser.

    Also said all of Mike Evans, Justin Gilbert, and Anthony Barr were reaches.

    Hard to take them seriously after all those comments.

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @bbedward said:

    Kiper said the vikings were his biggest loser.

    Also said all of Mike Evans, Justin Gilbert, and Anthony Barr were reaches.

    Hard to take them seriously after all those comments.

    I hate Kiper and McShay. ESPN sucks. If I have to listen to any of those blowhards I prefer Mayock. He is at least intelligent and has good logic for his picks.

  • Kiper said the vikings were his biggest loser.

    Also said all of Mike Evans, Justin Gilbert, and Anthony Barr were reaches.

    Hard to take them seriously after all those comments.

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @bbedward said:

    Kiper said the vikings were his biggest loser.

    Also said all of Mike Evans, Justin Gilbert, and Anthony Barr were reaches.

    Hard to take them seriously after all those comments.

    I can understand maybe calling Barr a reach, but Evans and Gilbert? Evans FELL. Gilbert went right around where he should have. Kipers a fucking idiot.

  • @bbedward said:

    Kiper said the vikings were his biggest loser.

    Also said all of Mike Evans, Justin Gilbert, and Anthony Barr were reaches.

    Hard to take them seriously after all those comments.

    I hate Kiper and McShay. ESPN sucks. If I have to listen to any of those blowhards I prefer Mayock. He is at least intelligent and has good logic for his picks.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #10

    I think Barr was a slight reach, but nothing compared to the Steelers tabbing Shazier at #15.

    Gilbert was my top CB, but I was not expecting CBs to start coming off the board until 12-ish. So I can see the case that Gilbert was a slight reach, but I trust Farmer's recon that he was not going to fall much further, if at all.

    Evans... well since I'm on record calling him a bust...

    @usfbrown said:

    I hate Kiper and McShay. ESPN sucks. If I have to listen to any of those blowhards I prefer Mayock. He is at least intelligent and has good logic for his picks.

    I like Mayock as well, even though he had us taking Jake Mathews.

    I don't really have an issue with McShay. Also like Bill Polian's analysis. Both should be on the Radio City desk for the balance of draft along with Trey Wingo and probably Trent Dilfer... an upgrade from ESPN's starting four, IMO.

  • @bbedward said:

    Kiper said the vikings were his biggest loser.

    Also said all of Mike Evans, Justin Gilbert, and Anthony Barr were reaches.

    Hard to take them seriously after all those comments.

    I can understand maybe calling Barr a reach, but Evans and Gilbert? Evans FELL. Gilbert went right around where he should have. Kipers a fucking idiot.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @harry-buffalo said:

    I can understand maybe calling Barr a reach, but Evans and Gilbert? Evans FELL. Gilbert went right around where he should have. Kipers a fucking idiot.

    lol... Two fucking idiots in one day...

    Better pace yourself my friend...

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #12

    well now the Browns are all over radio. and sportscenter, and Manziel may not even be the starter.

    I would agree its best to have Manziel sit behind Hoyer for a year, but he IS the guy moving forward. He is the projected future starter once matured a tad

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #13

    @mike-h said:

    Wow, 0/3... keep trying, pal.

    Know how you can really tell an assHole?

    Ceritiude... you ignorant fucktard...

  • C Town's SoldierC C Town's Soldier wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Mik I cant tell if you are drunk or your tv is playing last weeks broadcasts. Im on 24 hour duty right now and have had ESPN on my laptop since 9am. Im not kidding when I say 50% of the content is browns and JF related. They even stopped the draft show to goto his presser LMAO.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #15

    USA.com article today gushing all over Browns first round results. Somebody out there in Berea is a helluva closer....knocking the mother fuckin ball out of the park in impressive fashion day 1.

    If I weren't so lazy I'd post the link.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #16

    @mike-h said:

    Didn't know fucktard was still a thing

    See... you're reinventing things...

    So you have that going for you assHole...

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #17

    You guys should get drunk and make out a little...

  • timpikerT timpiker wrote on last edited by
    #18

    We're getting a lot of press. After the pick last night ESPN was so depressing so I switched to Nfln and it was much better. My favorite is Mayock.

  • You guys should get drunk and make out a little...

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #19

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    You guys should get drunk and make out a little...

    Agree. This feud thing is getting old. Take it to the PM's or ignore each other.