Day 2 - What picks do you want?
-
I would love Lee or Sua Filo at 35 ........ which ever one we get we look at the other position in round 4 or take an ILB
35 Lee or Filo
71 Borland or Christian Jones
Later we take other position not drafted at 35 and a RB
-
Lee and then Best OG available at #3. If we didn't lose that second 3rd round pick, we could have added a strong LB or RB.
-
-
Xavier would make my day.
-
2nd:XSF
3rd:Ellington
Whatever is next:Borland
-
-
Now...if this Gordon crap is true, I don't know what I want. Best case, a trade. We need a 3rd rounder so we can take 2 WRs and a G tonight, in any order. I was hoping someone would want to trade to 35 to take Carr, or one of the falling D-Line guys. In less than an hour we'll know. I'm deflated from the Gordon news. I hope we see some broken legs in 2015 when whatever sh!t team pick him up an endorses this kind of F*ckfest comes to town. Broken F*cking Legs. Plural.
-
I still want Xavier at 35. Then after that, make trades to get you two starting WRs : Robinson, Matthews, etc.
-
-
I still want Xavier at 35. Then after that, make trades to get you two starting WRs : Robinson, Matthews, etc.
I still want Xavier at 35. Then after that, make trades to get you two starting WRs : Robinson, Matthews, etc.
Dammit. See ya X.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login