3rd Round
-
Gotta be WR. Bryant or Ellington is my pick.
-
Allen Robinson or Brandon Coleman would be nice, but we will probably pick up Jarvis Landry and his 4.77 40.
ILB is also a pressing need.
-
If they dont take Moncrief or Robinson I am convinced they believe Gordon will play. Either way I still would love one of these guys and probably prefer Moncrief although its close to a toss up. Mike H posted a deep sleeper at WR earlier this year convinced he would be a stud. We may need that guy lol who was it?
-
Got to go Robinson. Moncrief is very athletic, but questionable hands and effort in traffic.
-
-
I want Martavis Bryant
-
-
I think it is more likely that we move back from our first 4th rounder than from our 3rd
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login