Trade In!
-
@mike-h said:
Love West.....buy seriously intrigued at what their actual plan is for a passing game this season.
They plan on playing the wing T.
-
huh.....? I mean? I dont think RB is a horrible move...... but who is he?! Still no WR......? Did they have to give up the pick at the top of the fourth?
-
I hope he plays next year. Is this West kid better than Baker? sounds like a similar player.
-
DRI Archer gone
-
Or they have fa in mind. Someone already mentioned Holmes and Meacham is still available. I'm more so worried what we gave to move up. I'm hoping our first 4th rounder and a forth or a fifth next year
-
@mike-h said:
Dude I just tweeted that. Did we just become best friends?

-
-
Petine said he wanted a tough, hard nose team, and that's been Mike Mayock's description of all of our day 2 picks. I don't pretend to know it all about every college player like some of us on this forum, but so far it seems like they have stayed with THEIR board and no one else's. Time will tell.
-
I trust the FO
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login