Trade In!
-
Petine said he wanted a tough, hard nose team, and that's been Mike Mayock's description of all of our day 2 picks. I don't pretend to know it all about every college player like some of us on this forum, but so far it seems like they have stayed with THEIR board and no one else's. Time will tell.
-
I trust the FO
-
Sorry we still have a pick in the fourth. We have 127th and 218th
Ok then thats not as bad. Gave up our 6th to move up. I would have still rather seen us stay. They must have really loved the guy to trade up for a RB. I think Storm Johnson from UCF could have been a good RB for us and availible with our 2nd 4th round pick.
-
-
I like every pick (after research). Every single pick. But where in the hell is our WR. Little is literally our number 1 right now.
-
Petine said he wanted a tough, hard nose team, and that's been Mike Mayock's description of all of our day 2 picks. I don't pretend to know it all about every college player like some of us on this forum, but so far it seems like they have stayed with THEIR board and no one else's. Time will tell.
Petine said he wanted a tough, hard nose team, and that's been Mike Mayock's description of all of our day 2 picks. I don't pretend to know it all about every college player like some of us on this forum, but so far it seems like they have stayed with THEIR board and no one else's. Time will tell.
I agree...They seem to have an idea of the kind of player they want and that's who they're drafting. Time will tell if they are right or not.
-
Petine said he wanted a tough, hard nose team, and that's been Mike Mayock's description of all of our day 2 picks. I don't pretend to know it all about every college player like some of us on this forum, but so far it seems like they have stayed with THEIR board and no one else's. Time will tell.
Petine said he wanted a tough, hard nose team, and that's been Mike Mayock's description of all of our day 2 picks. I don't pretend to know it all about every college player like some of us on this forum, but so far it seems like they have stayed with THEIR board and no one else's. Time will tell.
Agree, D... Barely heard of one of our three, day-2 picks... and never heard of another.
Maybe the pressure finally turns a bulb on for Little and he plays like the #1 WR we drafted him to be. HAHA, I just made myself laugh.
I know we've been fooled before, but maybe it's not as funny as it seems at first blush, although not simply due to the pressure. New staff, new opportunity, last chance in combination might just flip that switch and produce the consistent concentration that he's lacked. While as a #1 he'll still struggle to separate, if he can at least catch the balls thrown to him when he manages to get open...
If the staff did not have some hope for Little, then I do not see how they could have stuck with what appears to be a "pre-Gordon-news" draft board... even should the suspension turn out to be less than the full year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login