Which WR Are We Waiting For?
-





Any other suggestions?
-
Any
-
Brandon Coleman and Devin Street would be nice.
-
Of the ones that you show, the best ceilings would be with the guy from Rutgers and Bryant from Clemson. Norwood and the dude from Wisconsin would be solid contributors, but not the type of guys we need to take a risk on with todays news.
-
Coleman would be cool with me too.
People are gonna open this thread up, see the Michigan guy right of way, and either immediately back out or start thinking of something bad to say, lol.
-
Feel free to add your own suggestions too
-
Bryant made some great plays. And he is very fast. I'm shocked he hasn't been picked yet. If he falls to the Browns in the fourth, you couldn't ask for more!
-
Bryant made some great plays. And he is very fast. I'm shocked he hasn't been picked yet. If he falls to the Browns in the fourth, you couldn't ask for more!
If he falls to the browns at 4b...which I believe is in the 20s of that round, I will say complete draft, with a B- or better grade. If we follow with Dontae Johnson in the 7th or by way of trade with the Bills 2015 4th (I see that as a tradeable pick if its for good cause), I'll go B grade or higher.Bryant made some great plays. And he is very fast. I'm shocked he hasn't been picked yet. If he falls to the Browns in the fourth, you couldn't ask for more!
-
Bryant made some great plays. And he is very fast. I'm shocked he hasn't been picked yet. If he falls to the Browns in the fourth, you couldn't ask for more!
-
If he falls to the browns at 4b...which I believe is in the 20s of that round, I will say complete draft, with a B- or better grade. If we follow with Dontae Johnson in the 7th or by way of trade with the Bills 2015 4th (I see that as a tradeable pick if its for good cause), I'll go B grade or higher.Bryant made some great plays. And he is very fast. I'm shocked he hasn't been picked yet. If he falls to the Browns in the fourth, you couldn't ask for more!
If he falls to the browns at 4b...which I believe is in the 20s of that round, I will say complete draft, with a B- or better grade. If we follow with Dontae Johnson in the 7th or by way of trade with the Bills 2015 4th (I see that as a tradeable pick if its for good cause), I'll go B grade or higher.
If we traded a fourth next year it would only be for a 5th rounder and I would honestly rather see us trade OUR 4th round pick.
-
^^Watkins=Hawkins^^
-
We are past any impact receivers for next year.
The footballs will be thrown to Burleson, Benjamin, Watkins and, I guess, Greg Little.
Cameron, Dray, Tate, Lewis .... I guess we will be spreading it around.
Benjamin the only rea home run threat now.
Z
Zombo said:
We are past any impact receivers for next year.
The footballs will be thrown to Burleson, Benjamin, Watkins and, I guess, Greg Little.
Cameron, Dray, Tate, Lewis .... I guess we will be spreading it around.
Benjamin the only rea home run threat now.
Z
I agreeish. I think Abbrederis will make a seamless transition and has the chance to make a difference next year.
The rest of the list?
I like Bryant and Gallon but we have enough slots.
-
Leading up to the draft, I had and still have, full confidence if Ray Farmer. Yesterday I was on cloud 9 with a lot of you - getting the best CB in the draft, the QB with the most upside, AND a first round pick next year. Pure magic by Farmer.
However, these guys have known Gordon is facing a suspension for 2 weeks now, and still haven't grabbed a WR? I can understand trading with Buffalo and giving up Sammy Watkins, as this WR class is deep. But as of right now we have Greg Little as our number 1 receiver.
Farmer is too smart to let this happen. He either knows something that none of us know, or maybe he never planned on a receiver in this first 3 rounds no matter what. But there's no way Farmer is this incompetent.
I just wonder what's going to happen
-
We are bringing back the heavy run game not like the rest of the league with their passing nonsense.
-
My guess is that they are sticking to their board, and on top of that, maybe they do know something we don't about the druggo. If they truly have several WRs rated high on their board that they feel 99% confident will be there in rounds 4-7, then they are building the team by their board and not a knee jerk need.
I admit, I too am surprised that we didn't take 1 WR today, but I have to believe these guys know more about their plan than all of us do put together.
-
We are past any impact receivers for next year.
The footballs will be thrown to Burleson, Benjamin, Watkins and, I guess, Greg Little.
Cameron, Dray, Tate, Lewis .... I guess we will be spreading it around.
Benjamin the only rea home run threat now.
Z
Zombo said:
We are past any impact receivers for next year.
The footballs will be thrown to Burleson, Benjamin, Watkins and dropped by Greg Little.
Cameron, Dray, Tate, Lewis .... I guess we will be spreading it around.
Benjamin the only rea home run threat now.
Z
Had to tweak your assessment a bit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login