Skip to content

Our stable of RB's

The Browns Board
18 11 867
  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by LBC mike
    #1

    Here is who we have now.

    Jermaine Cook

    Dion Lewis

    Ben Tate

    Fozzy Whitaker

    Edwin Baker

    and

    Terrance West

    Who will get let loose?

    Why did we draft West?

  • Here is who we have now.

    Jermaine Cook

    Dion Lewis

    Ben Tate

    Fozzy Whitaker

    Edwin Baker

    and

    Terrance West

    Who will get let loose?

    Why did we draft West?

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @lbc-mike said:

    Here is who we have now.

    Jermaine Cook

    Dion Lewis

    Ben Tate

    Fozzy Whitaker

    Edwin Baker

    and

    Terrance West

    Who will get let loose?

    Why did we draft West?

    I assume they drafted him because they think he is just as good as Tate or even better. The way the draft is going I wouldn't be surprised to see Whitaker play WR. Fuck.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I think you have to include Ogbonnaya. At least I hope the FB experiment is over.

    Ogbo, Tate, West and Lewis have to be the locks. But will Lewis stay healthy?

    I think if Baker plays like he did last year, then he can stick.

    That's 5 and already more than we'll likely have on the roster.

    Should put at least Fozzy and Cook on the curb...

  • LoyaltyL Loyalty wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Tate, West and Ogbo... Even still - I doubt Ogbo makes the team. Probably a new FA in a few weeks after Cook, Whitaker and Baker are gone.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Nice to see ya, Ghoulie...

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #6

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by BadNewsBrowns
    #7

    I think their plan is to actually go into this season with NFL caliber backs and not retirees and practive squad guys... even though he's a fullback I'd add Pressley to the list... maybe keep Dion Lewis for a return guy idk how much he'll fit into Shannahans style.

  • I think you have to include Ogbonnaya. At least I hope the FB experiment is over.

    Ogbo, Tate, West and Lewis have to be the locks. But will Lewis stay healthy?

    I think if Baker plays like he did last year, then he can stick.

    That's 5 and already more than we'll likely have on the roster.

    Should put at least Fozzy and Cook on the curb...

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @tour2ma said:

    I think you have to include Ogbonnaya. At least I hope the FB experiment is over.

    Ogbo, Tate, West and Lewis have to be the locks. But will Lewis stay healthy?

    I think if Baker plays like he did last year, then he can stick.

    That's 5 and already more than we'll likely have on the roster.

    Should put at least Fozzy and Cook on the curb...

    I think Fozzy played well last year and Cook projects well as a one cut guy in a zbs. Regardless I think Tate and Towsen are obviously locks, and we let the next three battle it out in training camp and preseason. Let the cream rise. Even after one or two go down from injuries, we still have a strong stable.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Everyone, someone, quick name the Skins' WRs during RGIII's rookie year.....................Times up.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #10

    doug martin

  • doug martin

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @lbc-mike said:

    doug martin

    lol exactly

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I'd be happy with Tate, West and Baker.

    Oby could make the roster because of his versatility.

    Dion Lewis I think will really have to show something in camp after the injury to prove he can be the third down back.

    Zombo

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I like what Baker did last year

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I hope Oby makes the team

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Charley Caserley just said Terrance West will be the surprise pick of the draft. said he will be better than Tate, said he will rush for over 1k yds and to get him early in fantasy........... That's refreshing vs the last 16hrs of news.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    VesnaKociper said:

    WTF are you morons talking about? The Browns have no running backs. They have a pile of 2.2 ypc shit.

    With only one offensive weapon, teams will again jam the line, ignore the run and force the Browns into short passes, and discombobulated longer passes.

    The RBs will do fine if the Browns open the holes for them with their high round Offensive Line.....ggggguh!

    They and everyone else are gun shy about taking a RB high after Trent Richardson.. I mean, the first RB taken was in like the 50s.

  • CLEinCHIC CLEinCHI wrote on last edited by CLEinCHI
    #17

    Do not sleep on UDFA pick up Isaiah Crowell, guy is a freak - Tate, West, Crowell Lewis - nothing to scoff at, especially with out now STACKED O line

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #18

    I like Baker and Lewis fine, but wasn't Lewis hurt?

    WSS