OFFICIAL 2014 UDFA Thread
-
Brandon Coleman and L'Damion Washington are still on the board. Cross your fingers.
-
hopefully farmer put out the feelers already to all agents of WRs who weren't drafted.
"Come one come all!"
-
Holy shit! Skov and Christian Jones weren't drafted? I'm not surprised Colt Lyerla wasn't as cocaine is kinda bad.
Really hoping the Browns bring in a couple legit players. Was Gallon drafted?
I haven't been able to watch about any of the draft so no idea how it's going. I am definitely loving the Desir pick. Can he play nickel? That's some legit DBs.
-
Brandon Coleman and L'Damion Washington are still on the board. Cross your fingers.
Brandon Coleman and L'Damion Washington are still on the board. Cross your fingers.
Would love to cheer Coleman on, he's from my alma mater. I'm shocked about Christian Jones, too. Would love it if we got him too. I think he has character issues though.
-
hopefully farmer put out the feelers already to all agents of WRs who weren't drafted.
"Come one come all!"
hopefully farmer put out the feelers already to all agents of WRs who weren't drafted.
"Come one come all!"
Prospects who are #1 looking to make a roster, #2 want to produce, and #3 want a chance to play with JF are going to find it very attractive to play for Cleveland. Plus I don't think Farmer is going to mind throwing out a few extra thousand dollars for signing bonuses to get some good WR to jump to the Browns.
-
Holy shit! Skov and Christian Jones weren't drafted? I'm not surprised Colt Lyerla wasn't as cocaine is kinda bad.
Really hoping the Browns bring in a couple legit players. Was Gallon drafted?
I haven't been able to watch about any of the draft so no idea how it's going. I am definitely loving the Desir pick. Can he play nickel? That's some legit DBs.
Holy shit! Skov and Christian Jones weren't drafted? I'm not surprised Colt Lyerla wasn't as cocaine is kinda bad.
Really hoping the Browns bring in a couple legit players. Was Gallon drafted?
I haven't been able to watch about any of the draft so no idea how it's going. I am definitely loving the Desir pick. Can he play nickel? That's some legit DBs.
I'm sure he can, but do we need him to? Skrine is a good interior nickle CB, just not a good outside CB. Desir looks more like an outside CB, and I'm sure they might try him out at FS as well during practices. He might not have fluid enough hips to stick with shiftier WR on the inside, but he could cover TEs that move into the slot.
-
whats wrong with Marcus Roberson?
-
Michael Sam got picked by the Rams in case you guys didn't see it. Good for him. Also just kissed his boy friend on national television.
-
I like Coleman. Bring em all in.
-
The NFL UDFA Season is officially open. Please post any signings and rumors that you see and I will update the top page as I seem them.
-
Quick scan of the left-overs...
Guiton, Kenny QB - Homer invite
Smith, Brett QB 6'1" 205 Wyoming -
Wilson, Albert WR 5'9" 202 Georgia State - Fast, jumper, but a technique project
Larsen, Tyler C 6'4" 313 Utah St. - Don't know why he's a left-over
Groy, Ryan OG 6'5" 316 Wisconsin - but stiff for pass protect, but a run beast... worth a look in camp
Johnson, Anthony DT 6'2" 308 LSU - Longest fall in draft?; one of the piss fail 10?
Jones, Christian ILB 6'3" 240 Florida St. - just to keep TCO happy...
Loston, Craig SS 5'11" 217 LSU - tad slow, but a hitter and a half... Brodney Pool's cousin
Ladler, Kenny FS 6'0" 207 Vanderbilt - tad slow on run and to react, but a ball hawk deluxe
EDIT: Plus...
Boswell, Chris K 6'2" 185 Rice
Hornsey, Tom P 6'3" 221 Memphis
-
Can also find updates here periodically.
They note on DBN that we only have 9 roster spots availible, but I also wouldn't be surprised if we cut a QB and the LB we brought in for tryouts if it means getting someone we like.
-
Also I believe that Conner Shaw is still availible, could replace Trick shot right now. Also Colemen and Washington still there, as is Davis.
-
Pats took Gallon. I'm happy for him. That is a perfect place for him to end up.
I hope we sign Coleman now
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login