Greg Little Released
-
Wow. Bold move. I bet Carolina kicks those tires.
-
You had to see this one coming after the Browns signed 4 WR this offseason, not including any UDFA.
So what does that leave the current WR depth chart looking like?
Josh Gordon (pending suspension)
Miles Austin
Nate Burleson
Andrew Hawkins
Earl Bennett
Travis Benjamin
I can honestly say that I'm 100x happier with that potential WR corps than last year's.
-
You had to see this one coming after the Browns signed 4 WR this offseason, not including any UDFA.
So what does that leave the current WR depth chart looking like?
Josh Gordon (pending suspension)
Miles Austin
Nate Burleson
Andrew Hawkins
Earl Bennett
Travis Benjamin
I can honestly say that I'm 100x happier with that potential WR corps than last year's.
You had to see this one coming after the Browns signed 4 WR this offseason, not including any UDFA.
So what does that leave the current WR depth chart looking like?
Josh Gordon (pending suspension)
Miles Austin
Nate Burleson
Andrew Hawkins
Earl Bennett
Travis Benjamin
I can honestly say that I'm 100x happier with that potential WR corps than last year's.
Better than a week ago!! and last few years.
-
Not surprising at all. He has done much more to hurt the team than help over the past few years. Hard to justify keeping a reciever who can't catch...
-
You had to see this one coming after the Browns signed 4 WR this offseason, not including any UDFA.
So what does that leave the current WR depth chart looking like?
Josh Gordon (pending suspension)
Miles Austin
Nate Burleson
Andrew Hawkins
Earl Bennett
Travis Benjamin
I can honestly say that I'm 100x happier with that potential WR corps than last year's.
You had to see this one coming after the Browns signed 4 WR this offseason, not including any UDFA.
So what does that leave the current WR depth chart looking like?
Josh Gordon (pending suspension)
Miles Austin
Nate Burleson
Andrew Hawkins
Earl Bennett
Travis Benjamin
I can honestly say that I'm 100x happier with that potential WR corps than last year's.
Last year:
Josh Gordon (pending suspension)
Greg Little
Davone Bess
Travis Benjamin
???
???
???
Josh Cooper
-
You had to see this one coming after the Browns signed 4 WR this offseason, not including any UDFA.
So what does that leave the current WR depth chart looking like?
Josh Gordon (pending suspension)
Miles Austin
Nate Burleson
Andrew Hawkins
Earl Bennett
Travis Benjamin
I can honestly say that I'm 100x happier with that potential WR corps than last year's.
You had to see this one coming after the Browns signed 4 WR this offseason, not including any UDFA.
So what does that leave the current WR depth chart looking like?
Josh Gordon (pending suspension)
Miles Austin
Nate Burleson
Andrew Hawkins
Earl Bennett
Travis Benjamin
I can honestly say that I'm 100x happier with that potential WR corps than last year's.
We still have Josh Cooper too. It will be interesting too if any of those UDFAs work their way in.
-
Lots of competition at the WR spot. Should be good. Interesting to see how Austin does if he stays healthy, how Bennett does in a new system, how Burleson does as the most experienced, and how Hawkins does in the slot...
If we can get Gordon back after a 6-game suspension, the end of the season should be fun
-
wow. a thread where it's just the circle of us 'regulars' here.
now we have to find a secret hide out. maybe the he-man woman haters club handshake as well.
ps. if HIS name is not in the thread title THEY won't come. shhh!
-
You had to see this one coming after the Browns signed 4 WR this offseason, not including any UDFA.
So what does that leave the current WR depth chart looking like?
Josh Gordon (pending suspension)
Miles Austin
Nate Burleson
Andrew Hawkins
Earl Bennett
Travis Benjamin
I can honestly say that I'm 100x happier with that potential WR corps than last year's.
We still have Josh Cooper too. It will be interesting too if any of those UDFAs work their way in.
-
Lots of competition at the WR spot. Should be good. Interesting to see how Austin does if he stays healthy, how Bennett does in a new system, how Burleson does as the most experienced, and how Hawkins does in the slot...
If we can get Gordon back after a 6-game suspension, the end of the season should be fun
Lots of competition at the WR spot. Should be good. Interesting to see how Austin does if he stays healthy, how Bennett does in a new system, how Burleson does as the most experienced, and how Hawkins does in the slot...
If we can get Gordon back after a 6-game suspension, the end of the season should be fun
I actually saw a viedo on ESPN where they were talking about the Bennett and Austin signings and they said that Bennett has been exclusively a slot receiver his whole NFL career. It will be interesting to see how that shakes out with him and Hawkins both being primarily slot guys.
-
Lots of competition at the WR spot. Should be good. Interesting to see how Austin does if he stays healthy, how Bennett does in a new system, how Burleson does as the most experienced, and how Hawkins does in the slot...
If we can get Gordon back after a 6-game suspension, the end of the season should be fun
I actually saw a viedo on ESPN where they were talking about the Bennett and Austin signings and they said that Bennett has been exclusively a slot receiver his whole NFL career. It will be interesting to see how that shakes out with him and Hawkins both being primarily slot guys.
I actually saw a viedo on ESPN where they were talking about the Bennett and Austin signings and they said that Bennett has been exclusively a slot receiver his whole NFL career. It will be interesting to see how that shakes out with him and Hawkins both being primarily slot guys.
I saw that too. He'll either be a solid WR4, or the coaches will see if he can get it done outside in Shanahans system and compete with Burleson and Benjamin for that WR2 spot (assuming Austin is our #1)
-
wow. a thread where it's just the circle of us 'regulars' here.
now we have to find a secret hide out. maybe the he-man woman haters club handshake as well.
ps. if HIS name is not in the thread title THEY won't come. shhh!
I could always change it to "Little Released! One Less Guy To Drop Manziel's Divine Passes From On High"wow. a thread where it's just the circle of us 'regulars' here.
now we have to find a secret hide out. maybe the he-man woman haters club handshake as well.
ps. if HIS name is not in the thread title THEY won't come. shhh!
-
I could always change it to "Little Released! One Less Guy To Drop Manziel's Divine Passes From On High"wow. a thread where it's just the circle of us 'regulars' here.
now we have to find a secret hide out. maybe the he-man woman haters club handshake as well.
ps. if HIS name is not in the thread title THEY won't come. shhh!
-
wow. a thread where it's just the circle of us 'regulars' here.
now we have to find a secret hide out. maybe the he-man woman haters club handshake as well.
ps. if HIS name is not in the thread title THEY won't come. shhh!
-
Think little will join Weeden in Dallas!!!
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
