Greg Little Released
-
wow. a thread where it's just the circle of us 'regulars' here.
now we have to find a secret hide out. maybe the he-man woman haters club handshake as well.
ps. if HIS name is not in the thread title THEY won't come. shhh!
-
Think little will join Weeden in Dallas!!!
-
-
-
It'll still be great to get to watch us on SNF and MNF. I live in NYC and it's hard to get games.
-
Dropped his pink slip on the way out.
-
Just got the news. It's amazing how much one simple subtraction to the receiving corps can make such a huge difference in improving its quality. Some will claim that Little had potential and MAYBE? I certainly wasn't looking forward to being the team that wasted any more downs trying to bring it out of him. Good luck elsewhere , Greg. I hope to see you as a common target droppin balls against the Browns sometime this season.
-
Ah man this sucks. No more Usain Bolt poses after a first down catch. After the six straight drops of course
-
A guy who could make a catch with 3 people on him, but could not catch a 5yrd pass wide open. Best of luckk to him. Crazy Phil Taylor is the last of the Julio Jones trade. The Steelers will sign him.
-
I will take this group of WR's over any other we have had since 99' including the pending Gordon suspension
. I am really liking the way the roster is shaping up and if the last 3 months has been any indication of the next I am sure there will be more to come from the Browns..what a crazy freaking off season.
-
Good riddance is right. Weeden is third string in Dallas behind Kyle Orton, and Dallas has no room for Little. Miles Austin, his first two season in the NFL, had big time dropsies. He worked on his craft and now has very sure hands. Miles' best play is a 10 yard curl where he catches the ball and the initial defender misses the tackle. He has taken many of these to the house because of his speed. He's 6'2" with 5'9" hammys.

-
Making moves, making moves.
I'm glad they released him. He was such a frustrating player he has the physical skills to be talented in the league. It's a shame he has the hands of a queer holding soap in jail. That and he was extremely cocky for not being any good.
I won't be surprised if we do pull off a trade for a Crabtree or the like though. We have no idea what's going to happen to Gordon (though it's a given they have more of an idea than we do.) it's hard to bet on Gordon being here this year and for Austin to stay healthy. That leaves us Bennett and Hawkins.
Regardless, glad we cut him.
-
I love the direction this ship is starting to head in. We're not totally on course yet, but I can clearly see what our FO & coach want this team to be.
I love the direction this ship is starting to head in. We're not totally on course yet, but I can clearly see what our FO & coach want this team to be.
If we get consistent QB play this year I hope the improvement in the run game outweighs the loss of Gordon and his home run threat presence.
With consistent QB play and a seemingly vastly improved running game the offense should be better in 15 even without Gordon.
-
A guy who could make a catch with 3 people on him, but could not catch a 5yrd pass wide open. Best of luckk to him. Crazy Phil Taylor is the last of the Julio Jones trade. The Steelers will sign him.
The Steelers will sign him.
That would be Cleveland's Murphy's Law wouldn't it?
He goes to Pittsburgh and becomes Hines Ward reincarnated
-
I love the direction this ship is starting to head in. We're not totally on course yet, but I can clearly see what our FO & coach want this team to be.
If we get consistent QB play this year I hope the improvement in the run game outweighs the loss of Gordon and his home run threat presence.
With consistent QB play and a seemingly vastly improved running game the offense should be better in 15 even without Gordon.
If we get consistent QB play this year I hope the improvement in the run game outweighs the loss of Gordon and his home run threat presence.
With consistent QB play and a seemingly vastly improved running game the offense should be better in 15 even without Gordon.
Agreed. QB play by whomever is under center, running the damn football and playing tough, physical D are the keys, and it looks like we should expect two out of those three, with the QB part being an unknown.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
